29

Hiccup felt really sore this morning. Both him Toothless and Vix spent the whole day yesterday working on the forge. Fortunately the amount of persistence he had, led him to be almost completely done with the forge. All he needed was the materials to make the best fire for welding, after that he will try his best to forge the anvil for the weapons he will make in the future. He really did not know when he planned to visit the village. All Hiccup knew was that the moment he got there everyone who had been on dragon island would be there ready to thank him.

Hiccup took a deep breath and continued to put the finishing touches on the forge. It only took him a short while because of the amount of work he had put in to making the forge the night before. So now that he had his forge done, he would need to get the materials for his forge to work. He was really excited to finally be able to touch up NightBreaker since the battle with the Green death. Not only that he wanted to repair his outfit since it had been a long while since he had been able to actually do something. While working on his forge Hiccup had taken off his outfit because of the amount of ware and tear it had endured. Before he did that he went to his inner sanctum and got his old outfit, which did not feel the same as before.

So far all he needed to do was patch it and change a few things here and there. His flame gloves had not taken any damage whatsoever, but he did have to take them off for a while. His boots held strong when it came to the steel within, however the leather itself was burnt almost to a crisp so he would have to patch them up soon.

Luckily for Hiccup the fact that Gobber had made him a new tail for Toothless took off one of the amounts of workload that he would occupy his time in the future. That he was happy about, because he would now be able to take Toothless out for flights around the village.

The next thing that Hiccup had to work on was Cami's request for her own personal blade, and a gift for her father for Snoggletog. Hiccup stopped pondering over the stuff he had to do and finally got on Toothless to have a nice little flight with Vixen at his side. Today Hiccup would have to go back to the village.

In the village

Camicazi woke up that morning almost forgetting that she had visited Berk. When it all came back to her she was excited to find Hiccup and hopefully ask him to take her on a flight on the dragon she saw him with. She thought back to the other girl that was sitting with Hiccup. Astrid. She would have to keep an eye on her. Now that she thought of it, while she was here she saw a few other kids with their own dragon. She wanted her own dragon now, but the dragons they did have did not really suit well with her.

Cami shook her head and ran outside to explore the village for a little while. She went all around the village, met multiple different townsfolk, and all out enjoyed the scenery that was Berk. Cami, however, had another thing to do today. So she approached the blacksmiths shop and found Gobber there hammering away at a new sword he was forging. She smiled and approached him with a few questions in mind.

"Hello" Camicazi said, gaining the Smith master's attention.

Gobber stopped his work and turned towards the voice that had joined him in the forge and found Camicazi there. He smiled towards her with a nod before he got back to work on shaping the sword into what he wanted it to look like. After he was done with that Gobber thew it into the water for it to cool down and harden. Now he had time to talk to her.

"Hello there young Camicazi. What can old Gobber the blacksmith of Berk do for you?" he said with a smile. She turned towards him and asked, "Nothing much I just came to ask when Hiccup going to be coming back, I've been meaning to talk to him for a while now." Gobber nodded and said, "I really don't know lass. He's a mysterious one I'll tell you that much, but I have not seen him today. Nor have I asked him about coming back to the village." Cami nodded as she took this information in however both were startled by a voice coming from behind her.