30

After 2 weeks Hiccup finally had everything that defined him rebuilt and refurbished. His fire gloves were the one thing he was worried about the most. At times he felt like it was becoming such a big hassle for him because of the fact that it was hard to just wait for Toothless to shed some of those scales not only that but he found out that he only reason they were able to be burned like that was because they were coated in some of toothless' dragon smoke when they fell off. That was really going to get annoying to collect from Toothless. In reality he wondered how the smoke got onto those scales in the first place.

That aside he got his uniform up and ready for any future battles he would have. Every single cut and slice was patched up and now he was back into his favorite armor. Hiccup wasn't wearing it at the moment, because he still had more work to do with all of his other assignments. NightBreaker was fully refurbished into a very powerful blade. He really did love this sword. Since refurbishing his sword it has been with him almost twenty four seven. Over the weeks he had not heard from Astrid nor from Cami. Good thing too, considering he did not want to get involved in what recently happened any time soon. In the cove Hiccup had successfully built a nice little house for himself, Vixen and Toothless.

Vixen herself had shown to be very strong for a fox. One day when he decided to play with both Toothless and her for a little waste of time. She surprised him by quickly running behind him and successfully knocking him off of his feet before she jumped on him and nuzzled and licked his face. Toothless also joined in after that by licking him all over. That day was great for him considering Vixen was able to take him down. That act got Hiccup curious into thinking that he might be able to make a saddle for toothless where she could take over and both can work together in case he was captured, hurt, or separated.

Since it would be three weeks before Snoggletog, Hiccup had to get to work on other assignments. Assignments like making the sword Cami had requested and creating a Snoggletog gift for Chief Thunder. The assignment for Cami was going to be a hard one to grasp. When he last remembered her she was the complete opposite of Astrid. Astrid had agility yet even out the speed by controlling a heavy weapon such as her favorite battle axe. Astrid also wore light armor for better movement to allow better use of her speed.

Camicazi, however, preferred the company of a lightweight weapon with a heavier amount of armor so that she could actually even out her power with agility. The lightweight weapon that comforted her the most was the natural sword. Hiccup did think that instead of making her a sword, and the fact that Camicazi's father trained her himself, Hiccup thought that maybe it would be a good idea for her to bear the arms that made her father both famous and feared. Cami would always dual wield, so for a nice set of weapons would be the twin axes. So that meant he would have to make two pairs of twin axes. One pair of axes for Cami, and one pair as a gift for Chief Thunder.

Right now Hiccup was working on the axes for Chief Thunder. He was hoping to give it to him on the day he would arrive for the Snoggletog celebration. Instead it would be a lot more eventful if he gave it to him when they would have the Snoggletog dinner in the great hall. It would actually make it a lot more eventful to see Chief Thunder's reaction to receive such a gift. Not only that but even though Hiccup and his father still haven't really seen eye to eye, Hiccup would create a new war hammer for his dad Stoik. Maybe later for a gift he would do make something for Astrid, but right now he had this to worry about. Hiccup stopped hammering away at the first axe he was making for chief thunder and turned towards the outside of his forge. Outside was a sight that he forgot he used to love seeing. The snow was falling towards the floor slowly. That was one time where he would love the snow when it wasn't devastating winter.