First day of school

The rest of the night nothing really exciting happened with the two. They ate food, washed up then went to bed.

The next morning however was not so calm. It was Harry's first day going to the new school, and for someone who doesn't know what age regression means or why other people in the school are so controlling, chaos was about to happen.

"Come on Harry get up and get dressed, your outfit is already laid out" Draco said from the kitchen as he began to cook breakfast, not wanting to go to the cafeteria with what happened yesterday.

Harry Triedly got up not even caring he was in a bed, whent to his closet and put on the black ripped jeans he brought and a band shirt. Next he put on some chains around the waist and one around his neck.

"Come on Harry! You have 5 minutes to eat before we have to go"

"Oh shut your trap, I'm coming I'm coming" Harry said as he made his way to the kitchen.

"What the hell is that?!"

"It's clothes now come on, I listened to you and came out here only to know what we are going to be late for not because I have respect for you or anything" that definitely made Draco pissed in a matter of seconds.

"You will NOT disrespect me, you will learn that one way or another! When we get back you will be dealt with for your behavior and not listening but we are already late" Draco grabbed Harry's wrist tightly and dragged him along, even as Harry put his heal back and pulled away or when her tried to pry draco's hand of him, he still continued to head to class.

"Let me go you- you-" Harry was cut off by a hand on his mouth

"I would rethink your choices now. This is your class for the day, a new teacher will come in for different periods. I swear to every being in my body if I hear one bad thing for your teachers you will regret it." Draco said darkly before he shoved Harry in the class and walked to his class.

Draco was taking notes on how to be a better dom for your sub and do's and dont's. Of course he already new some but every few days they learn new do's and dOnt's the note taking is so it will be stuck in their memory.

"Draco Malfoy, I repeat Draco Malfoy to room 134. Go get your sub right always." The intercoms said, making Draco grow in frustration,"I ask him to do one thing, one thing! to not get in trouble and what does he go and do? Get in trouble." He mumbled to himself as he headed towards the classroom.

He could see Harry staring at the floor and being yelled at by the teacher, professor flinch.

Once Draco made it to the two he looked at the flinch in question,"this right here" he pointed at Harry who was still looking down,"is a bad sub! Can't kneel right, dressing inappropriately and talks back even when told not to speak! You'd be best to just get rid of him, he's useless!" Draco saw a single tear go down Harry's face before Harry began to run. "My point stands he just goes off where he wants not listening to y-"

"That's enough professor" Draco said, cutting of flinch,"I'll deal with Harry but you just left a class of 19 other students in a room alone..." and with that said flinch went back into the room full of chatter. He hated how most of the teachers treated the students like pets, but he couldn't do shit besides help harry though it. Draco knew he couldn't do anything about it for even though age recession and bdsm shouldn't be going tit he same school he couldn't do anything about it.

Draco began to search,"if I was Harry where would I go?" He said as he began to search the school.

Harry however wasn't planning to be found. He was having a mental break down and didn't want to have to deal with Draco yelling at him.

"Why! Why does god hate me so much! My birth parents gave me to my aunt and uncle, they abused me. I was sent into the system, nothing good came from that until I met my god father, Sirius. who died in a car crash we were in a while back. then finally I meet my "mom" and "dad", them not know anything about me or my life before them. To them I'm just a delinquent kid they want to fix!" Harry said crying as he walked to a broken down and abandoned park he saw in the school campus earlier,"I really am a no good, and useless..." Harry said as made it to the park.

He saw the park and forced himself not to cry leaving a painful lump in his throat. Harry went straight to the rusted swings and began to swing back and forth, listening to the swing squeak as it moved. That's when Harry began to cry all over again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmmmmmmmm i feel like the writing sucks and my more recent writing in the story is better but i mean as times passed wring style changes too so i guess well just have to take this. Sorry if you don't like this story.

Have a good day/night! Stay safe and healthy!

~tell next time