Glimce into The REAL harry

3rd pov:

Getting back to there dorm Draco helped harry decide where to set up Hedwig's things and left the old cat and boy to bond in his room while he made some cheap but nutritious dinner for one. Sloth ouch he might not have said anything to him he noticed how little Harry ate and how sickly and skinny he looked. He saw the way he glared at the food as he shoved it around on the plate. The thought that Harry might be struggling to find the want to eat make Draco's heart ache. He may not know Harry all that way but he still cared for him.

A small tap on Draco's forearm brought him out of his thoughts on perfect timing as well seeing as the microwave starting to beep. Quickly opening the microwave and switch the plastic dish out for a cold one made Harry think that he was forgotten while he stood in the same room.

Harry looked at his wicked feet wiggling them around as he let out a sigh.

"What's got you so low?" Draco asked staring at Harry's now surprised facial expression.

Fiddling with his fingers he looked directly into Draco's gray eyes, "Well... a new action movie was added to Netflix," Draco raised an eyebrow with a small smirk, "it's About it his kid and his future self and they work together to save the world. The kid learns about his future and the older one sees his mistakes and it has their dad too."

"Oh yea? That sounds pretty cool."

"Yeah. I was- well- maybe, you know what? Never mind," Harry whispered out, not having enough confidence and self esteem to ask Draco if he wanted to watch a movie with him. He didn't want to get rejected by someone he cared about, however he knew it was his fault they had a rough friendship for he was the one that was always so rude to him.

Draco's face fell when he realized Harry didn't feel brave enough to ask him to watch the movie so he decided to take matters into his own hands, "Well, there's too premise dinners, a tv with Netflix and a couch, what do you say Harry?"

Harry have a bright lopsided smile as he looked at Draco like he was some sort of god, "Really?!"

"Of course, why don't you go put it on and grab a blanket or two, I'll grab the food and bring it in," Draco asked Harry instead of giving him a direct order. He was hoping this would make it feel less like a demand of him and more like an idea. One of the man things he learned about Harry was he hated feeing like he was obligated or forced to do something, especially for someone else, and Draco respected that. He didn't know about him and it was something he didn't like and that was something that made Harry, Harry.