Punishemt gone wrong

So the rules you should already be aware of are: , answer verbally, tell me when and where you are going before you go, no cussing, and not be rude and yell at me" Harry gulped at the fact that most of these rules you breaks on a regular day.

"Some new rules are: tell me when something is wrong, don't lie I will find out, bed time at 9, do what I say the first time I ask, and possible more over time. Are you okay with those rules?"

"No?" Harry asked more then said

"And why is that?"

"Because you'll use your power Against me"

"I promise I won't and if I do I give you full allowance to beat me up,okay?" Thinking about beating someone up always made Harry want to gag but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

"Then fine I guess it will work"

Draco clapped before standing up and grabbing a box, he pulled out a jar and whole bunch of fake coins,"you will get 15 coins to begin with and depending on how many you have by the end of the Sunday decided if you get to choose an activity to do. You loose coins but not following the rules and later on instead of getting punishment right away you will get one at the end of the week, got it"

"Got it" Harry said thinking about how much work this is gonna be

"Got it, what"

"Got it, draco" Harry said with a light tint of pink on his cheeks,it felt Werid to him calling the older boy by a name.

"Okay here's your 10 coins, you already lost 5 from behavior so I would choose wisely and also don't loose them. Okay lest thing in our agenda right now is to teach you." Harry have a confused look,"kneel"

"I already told you I fucking can't do it!"

"Harry we just talked about the rules you are already in enough trouble as it is. Put a coin in the jar" Harry did just that he watched his 6th coin drop into the jar,"kneel"

"I can't fu- I can't do it" Harry said catching himself

"Good boy. However I didn't ask if you could I told you to kneel now kneel" Harry went into his knees, knees and feet together and butt on his heels, after a few seconds he had a pained expression on.

Draco knelt down and used his hands to spread his legs to sholder length,"you want you knees sholder length, feet flat, so then you can rest your arse and hands palm up on your thighs" Harry was pleased that he finally did something right. He smiled for the first time since he's been there. "You know your dimples down go with your delinquent attitude."

Harry didn't hear what he said he was too over joyed by the fact that he did something right, it wasn't like it was the first time but he still felt proud, even if it was for something he wasn't that found of. "HARRY!" Draco yelled making Harry jump but got his full attention.

"I didn't do anything, I don't think so anyway" Harry said worried that he did another thing wrong and was adding more punishment to his list. Draco however felt awful it was only a few days and Harry thought he was in trouble for doing nothing.

"You zoned out for a minute, I was calling your name but you weren't answering" Draco explained,"anyway I want you to stay in the position, head down but by my feet until I say otherwise" Harry was about to make a snarky comment but Draco gave him a look that said itself,'do you really wanna go there right now?'

"That's what I thought" Draco said approvingly as he sat down on the couch and watch Harry get into his knees, with his head down. Draco ruffled Harry's hair but Harry leaned forward,"remeber don't look up, don't speak and don't move, got it"

"Yea" Harry said not wanting to do this at all, and if he was being honest little scared but Harry wasn't known for being the most honest person.

"Yea what?" Draco said trying to be as patient as possible with Harry.

"Draco?" Harry asked

"Good job, okay head down" with that being said Harry put his head down and Draco looked for something to watch. Eventually he chose to put on how to train your dragon, scone he wanted to test Harry and see if he would look up at the screen.

However the movie wasn't Harry's problem, he didn't even know what draco put on since he grew up 11 years without electronics. Sirius didn't even know how to use a phone but Harry didn't know either so most of his life was without electronics and he was fine with it like that. His problem was he always had a hard time staying still but that was what he was meant to do stay still.

He was playing with his younger in his mouth but that didn't help much so he play with his fingers but keep them palm up on his thighs. Of course draco didn't notice he was one his phone looking at Instagram.

The movie was half way over and Harry began to feel pain in his ankles, he was trying to distract himself from the pain forming. He was biting his lip and messing with his fingers as he began to unconsciously rock back and forth. "Harry." Draco said making Harry stop everything and look down preying he won't get the belt or the box. Beginning called his name in such a calm and irritated way reminded him too much of his uncle Vernon.

"I thought I told you to stay still"

"I-I was but-t I'm a very fidg-ety pers-on." Harry said shaking a little and trying to stop the stuttering but failing miserably. Draco looked down in worry, Harry only ever shuttered when saying daddy and he hasn't been shaking at all.

Draco got to the same level as Harry l, which only lead to Harry shake even more. "What's wrong, princess?" He said leaning down to try and see his face. Harry slowly began to hyperventilate thinking it was his uncle getting ready to choke him tell he passes out again.

"I'm sorry" he began to say on repeat. Draco looked at Harry trying to figure out what was going on before he figured out it was a panic attack.

Harry started to pull at his Harry,"stop! I didn't do it!" Harry yelled as he saw past experiences with the Dursley's play out on repeat.

Draco Removed Harry's grip on his hair and put him on his lap. Kept a grip on him but didn't keep them skin to skin. "Harry listen to me, your okay no ones going to hurt you" he said calmy as he rocked them back and forth. After he began to rub his back he calmed down a little but not much.

"Do you think you can copy my breathing?" Harry made no sign that he could or couldn't so Draco began. "Ready? In one... two.. three... out one... two.. three..." he did the same think over and over with Harry slowly but surly copying his breathing. "Good now we're going to switch gears a little bit okay?" Draco asked and got a small nod from Harry.

"Can you tell me 5 things you see?"

"Y-you, floo-r, ha-nds, wall, and co-uch"

"Good job. Now 4 things your hear"

"You-u, m-e, t-he tv, breath-ing"

"Your going great princess, now 3 things you smell"

"App-le, m-e, the cou-ch"

"Excellent baby" he said as he watched Harry grip onto his shirt,"what's 2 things you feel"

"You a-nd the floor-r"

"Your going amazing Harry. Now 1 thing your taste"

"Blood..." Harry whispered thinking he was going to get untroubled once again.

"That's not good, baby can you open your mouth for me?" Draco asked calmly but worry leaked through his calm voice.

-----------------

Words: 1357
I hope you guys like it! Let me know in the comments if anything is confusing or needs fixed or just your opinion or thoughts while reading. Have a good day/night