Little soace and nap time

Harry opened his mouth and showed Draco the teeth marks and blood on the side of his mouth and his tongue. "Baby... why'd you do that" Draco asked while examining his mouth.

"I was trying not to move... I really was but I couldn't! I'm a failure!" His whisperers soon turned to yelling and crying.

"Your not a failure." draco said as he wiped his tears away," The fault is mine. I should have been better. Okay let's go clean this up" Draco said as he picked Harry up and headed towards the bathroom. Draco placed harry oh the bathroom counter as he got out the first aid kit, a water cup and a bowl of ice.

once Draco was in the bathroom again he placed everything by harry and washed his hands with soap and water before putting on latex gloves. "okay princess, i need you to gargle some water and spit it out so i can see your wound." Draco said as he gave harry the plastic cup with water in it. harry nodded and did what he was told.

once harry spit out the water his gaged at the fact that the water was pink. "i know gross... can you open your mouth?" harry did as he was told and opened his mouth as big as he could. Draco saw the wound is was on the right side of his mouth, "this part might hurt a little. i have to apply pressure onto the wound so it stops bleeding" harry nodded and closed his eyes. Draco took at as a sign that he was okay to continue.

Draco grabbed some gauze and put it on the wound before beginning to put some pressure. harry made some noises out of pain and gripped onto Draco arm tightly. "i know baby but I'm almost done then we can go eat something cold and do what you want to do, okay?" harry gave a small nod, unable to talk with the hand in his mouth. "all done" Draco said as he began to clean up the mess, "do you want to ice it or go eat something cold?"

"som'ing old som'ing old, pweaz dada" harry said as he bounced up and down on the counter

'looks like someone slipped... not that I'm complaining' Draco thought to himself before picking up harry and taking him to his bedroom to change first. "why here? dada"

"i thought maybe you wanted to change into something else, was I wrong?" Draco questioned as he sat harry down on the floor.

"nope you wight" harry said as he ran to the closet and gabbed a onesie.

"can i'z wear?" harry asked Draco as he shoved the onesie in his face

"can i'z wear?" harry asked Draco as he shoved the onesie in his face. Draco gave a small chuckled in amusement.

"sure thing, bubas" Draco said as he took the shark onesie, "arms up as high as you can go" Draco said as he watched harry reach as far as he could, he lifted his shirt to take if off, but harry abruptly put his hands down and back away. "what's wrong, baby?"

"I-I can change by self?" harry asked why looking terrifiied. Draco handed Harry the onesie and stepped outside of the room.

Draco would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about Harry from how he reacts to certain things but he wouldn't bring it up. Draco decided to use the few minutes he had to grab harry a sippy cup and fill it with apple juice.

while Draco was putting the apple juice in there small fridge harry snuck up behind him and jumped on his back while screaming,"rawr!"

Draco stood up holding onto harry as he spun in a circle, "ah! whos there?" he said with a small smile on his face.

"swilly daddy. its only me" harry said while laughing

"whos me? i don't know any me's? show you self 'me'!" Draco said as he spun in a circle again

"its hawe, dada. and i on your back" harry said while laughing

"oh hey there harry, i didn't see you there" Draco said as he set harry down and handed him the sippy. harry took the sippy and placed it in his mouth.

"tank woo" harry said through the sippy

"any time princess. so what do you want to do"

"any'ting" harry said, and you could see him glow and eyes shine brighter then ay star.

"anything" Draco said memorized by how beautiful harry is.

"we 'ach my hewo"

"sure thing baby" Draco said as he brought harry and himself to the couch and put my hero academia on.

"wook! wook! it Kiripina! and bakubo! and todowoki!" harry yelled to Draco as he pointed at the characters, with fascination

"it is princess and your dressed up as a shark just like kirishima" Draco said with a small smile

" i i'z! i i'z!" harry said before taking a sip of his sippy cup and snuggling into Draco side, "he bes boi" Harrys said.

after 6 episodes passed harry gave a big yawn and said "i tiword"

"its okay just go to sleep then, okay princess" and with that said harry slowly but surly fell into a peaceful slumber.

Draco smiled down at the beautiful boy, he so could call his own. he picked him up bridal style and placed him on his crib, but this time put the barrier up. Draco placed his glasses on the nightstand so they wouldn't get broken and left the room while saying, "time to go make dinner... ooo and invite the others" he had plenty of things he needed to do before harry woke back up and not a lot of time to do so.

------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter, leave thoughts, opinions, ideas,and questions in the comments and I will try and respond.

~tell next time