Scars?!

3rd POV:

After Harry ate his food, he put his plate in the sink and grabbed a handful of cookies and sat back down.

Draco saw the amount of cookies, "Harry, that's to many cookies." He said with a sigh, "do you want a tummy ache"

Harry huffed before responding, "a tummy ache?! Cookies don't do that, your thinking about candy and this is cookies so let me eat them in pease." Harry said seriously

Draco rolled his eyes, "Harry if you don't put atleast three of those back you can go to your room without any" he said piont towards the hallway, "and don't even start on the whole 'but your not my dad' thing. You are fully aware about this school yet you stayed now choose your option" Draco stated

"Whatever. If I could leave I would. Fred and George understand..." Harry said as he slid three cookies over to Draco.

"Yea well I haven't known you as long as them have I?" Draco said in a snarky way.

"Why are you so mood?" Harry asked calmly even though on the inside he was panicking.'I put the cookies back in away. I haven't done anything else. Have I? Did I do something?' Harry thinks to himself stressing about the situation.

"Look Harry I'm sorry...." Draco starts leaving Harry thinking this is we're draco says he wants to get rid of him just like everyone else, "this-" he said pointing between the two, "can't work well unless we both are fully willing. I can't just be doing all the work... I know you're trying and I can see that I do. I know this is a little strange to yo-"

" I AM trying! I haven't done anything like I would all day! You try having parts of your day missing and even teachers you just met call you useless! I'm trying but- but it's hard!" Harry said tearing up. To him he was acting childish and stupid but he couldn't stop the tears. "I am..." he whispered as he tossed his glasses on the table and began to rub his eyes.

Draco slowly went up to Harry and grabbed a hold of both his hands calmly, "I have no idea how you feel, we grew up totally different life's. You are so used to not relying on anyone and I understand that, I saw how you acted today when you were in big space and you were AMAZING!" Draco said emphasizing the word 'amazing.'

"I also know that this isn't going to be a smooth road but as long as we can be truthful and be commuted to this relationship it will work out..." Draco said as he moved Harry's hair out of his forehead for the first time.

Harry's eyes went wide, 'we were having such a good time too~ why now' Harry whined in his head, as he heard draco gasp.

"Harry?! What the fuc-" Draco began before Harry shoved one of his cookies in dracos mouth.

"No potty words" Harry said teasingly. Draco gave a stern look that told Harry that the conversation wasn't over.

After Draco finished the cookie the yelling continued, "you have a FREAKING lighting bolt scar on your forehead! That's not just random! You don't just get hurt have get a scar like that! What happened?!" Draco yelled Angerly, scaring happy a bit, but he wouldn't show that.

"Eh the past is the past" Harry said plainly with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Harry this is serious! Does it hurt when I touch it?" Draco said as he gently touched it which earned a small groan in return.

"It happened when I was a few months old I think i don't k ow it's always been there I guess." Harry answered before walked to the cookies he gave to Draco and ate one.

"Harry I said you couldn't have all the cookies." Draco said with a sigh

"I'm not eating all the cookies, I gave you one of mine so I'm taking one of yours."Harry responded as he walked into the hallway.

"We're not done talking Harry" Draco said chasing after him.

"Oh my lord can you shut up?! All I hear his Harry, Harry, Harry! It's annoying!" Harry said angrily at the fact that Draco was all up in his business.

"Look we have to trust one anoth-" Draco began.

"Trust?! I don't even know you! I've been here a few days and I don't even know your age!" Harry yelled as he walked into his room and slammed the door.

Draco rubbed the spit between his eyes with a sigh. "Damn it... he is right and we still haven't even gone to the counselor yet..." Draco said as he pulled his phone out to make a quick call, completely ignoring the anger Harry thinking he needed space.

But in all honesty that's not what Harry needed. He had his back against the door and was curled up in a ball. "Why does the past never let go...." he asked him self as tears kept going just like earlier.

He stayed like that for a while before a knock on the door brought him back to reality and the fact that Draco knew about his famous scar. With a groan he answered "what" he snapped

"Hey don't be snappy. I know it's late but we have a meeting with a counselor to go to... we won't talk about anything you don't want to it will be weekly, everyone here does it" Draco said trying to make it seem not that bad.

Harry groaned knowing there was no way he was going to get out of it. He covered his scar and opened the door only to be met with a chest. "Hey you don't have to hide your scar, it might be hard but to get over your past you must acknowledge the past" Draco said uncovering his scar, to which Harry rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter either way..." Harry said as he began to walk away before he was stopped by hands in his face.

"Ah ah ah glasses" Draco said as he put Harry's glasses on and lead the way out of the room and to the counseling center.

"We're here for professor McGonagle" Draco said over the counter.

"Okay Draco she's already waiting for you" the lady said before Draco gently dragged Harry to McGonagle's room.

"Hey professor McGonagle we are here" Draco said with a small knock.

"Ah come in come in. It's been quite some time since we've had a meeting." She said opening the door to let them it and sit down. "You must be Harry, I've heard much about your from students and other professors. Quite the trouble maker... but then again so was your father and his friends Sirius, and Remus."

"Oh yea" Harry said uninterested and rudely which earned him a elbow to the rib

"Be nice Harry, please" Draco said quietly

"Let's begin shall we" McGonagle said.

-----------------

Words: 1169