The park

Dracos POV:

I've looked around the entire school twice and still no sign of Harry. I looked in the bathrooms, the cafeteria, the gym, pool, the offices and rooms, but he was no were. I can't track I'm since he's not wearing the clothes I chose of him. So the only option is to go to the office and tell them I lost my little, it shouldn't be too bad since my mom and dad are important people for this school.

Once in the office the secretary ask what I was doing there and I explained that I lost my little.

"Oh my- let's look at the cameras why don't we" they said then lead me to the security room. As I Looked at each surveillance camera, but I didn't see the emerald eyed boy.

"Is there any other cameras around the campus you can think of"

"Only the places that are abandoned"

"Can you pull them up?"

"Yea sure. Here you go kid" they said before walking back to the office. I scanned through all of the cameras until I sad the abandoned park with a small person on the swing.

"Found you" I whispered to myself before talking of to the park.

The abandoned park. It was abandoned two years ago because the slide broke and killed a two people. The school was forced to shut it down and rebuild a safer one right away. No one pressed charges because my family is well off and gave them money.

I shouldn't be surprised that he went there it's quiet and away from anyone, but I would have thought he would have tried to run away from the school.

It took 7-ish minutes to get close enough to the park to hear Harry sobbing. I quietly walked to the swing right next to his, I had to bite my tung so I didn't yell at him or drown him in love. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked rocking back and forth on the swing.

"Go away" he said grumpily

"No can do. Your my responsibility so I have to stay with you"

"Just go away..."

"You know you made quite the fist impression with professor flinch" I said ignoring his demand. He abruptly stood up and looked me dead in the eyes with his red puffy face.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know what happened just that I couldn't do what he asked me to!"

"Oh baby" I cooed,"I'm sorry. What happened in class that made you act that way?" That made his cheeks turn red, and me smirk at him knowingly.

"I'm not your baby" be mumbled,"the teacher told me to read the board, I told him I couldn't he asked why and I said because it's blurry duh and they yelled at me saying I was lying I said no I wasn't and that it's blurry for everyone no one agrees with me and then he told me to kneel and shoved me on the floor. Then I got yelled at for not doing it "correctly" but I was in my knees so I told him he was stupid and that I was in my knees"

"So your saying you got in trouble for telling your teacher you couldn't see the board and that you didn't know how to kneel but gave plenty of attitude."

"Exactly! But then he brought up my family and I told him to go fuck himself..." he said looking down. I sighed before speaking.

"Harry! That's very much against my rules. You gonna have to-"

"I know punished. Punishment. Punishment. Punishment. That's all that ever fucking happens! No are you okay? No, let's become friends. Just punishment! You don't care that what he did was wrong too! It's just me at fault! What happened to equality!" Harry yelled tears streaming down his face, and even if I only knew Harry for two-ish days you knew he was someone that wouldn't just crying in front of someone.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know the chapters are short but i promise they get longer and stay long. I hope you guys injoyed this chapter, say what you would like in the comments as long as it's respectful to others. Um if you could leave opinions in the comments that would be helpful, but you don't have to.

Stay safe and healthy and have a good day/night!

'tell next time