Day two

3rd POV:

As soon as Harry made it to the toilet he was vomiting up the his food forcefully as he remeber his uncles words, "you fat fuck you don't deserve the food sit it out! The food only goes to good little boys not ones like you, you Mistake!"

Crying he undressed himself and turned the water as hot as it could get before getting in. He fully believed that he deserved the pain and to die in the hands of Voldemort. He thought he failed every person who died infront of him, they deserved to live not him, he was a mistake in his eyes.

The water began to numb is back from any pain right as the door was knocked, "Harry you've been in there for quite some time, you alright?" Concern leases out of draco's voice as he spoke through the door.

"I'm fine," Harry stated grouchy and with a glare even though no one could see it.

Draco let out a sigh before telling him to hurry and get to the living room. He didn't want to he wanted to stay in here all day but he also didn't want to deal with Draco yelling at him again. He never liked yelling nor did he like being told what to do or touched even being looked at make his anxious. Loud noises and sometimes even curtain objects triggered him and made him feel weak. It bugged him that even when he was bad draco still was there and that he felt like he could trust Draco a little not a lot but even a sliver of trust made him angry.

Quickly he put on black ripped jeans, a long sleeve band shirt with a hoodie he then added chains and piercings. This would be the first time he wore things like this but he just felt like he needed to do something he liked. Quickly slipping on socks and brushing his teeth he left to the living room.

Once in the living room he saw the two In a conversation and just laid down on the floor and closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep. He was almost asleep too when someone shook his Shoulding and out of reflexes he gave a solid punch to his face, before realizing what he did. Quickly he stood up stiff and went to touch Draco who was holding his jaw in agony while Snape watched plainly. Harry's shaking hand almost touched dracos before Draco yelled, "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Draco thought he punch him just to punch him, that was until he looked up and saw tears piling up in Harry's eyes and the guilt and panic in his eyes. He was about to add something but Harry bolted to his room silently like this wasn't the first time.

Draco clenched his jaw and closed his eyes as he heard the bawling of the boy down the hall and around the corner. "I'm horrible... they messed up letting me take care of Harry... I keep messing up..."

Snape usually wouldn't do anything and just watch how things turned out, he didn't like getting involved, but he figured now would be a good time to help out. "Draco everyone makes mistakes some worse then others but it matters how you make up for your mistakes," Snape said giving him some advice.

Draco nodded before walking down the hall, he didn't knock on the door his just opened it to see Harry bawling his eyes out in the dark green pillow. He sat down on the edge of the bed and just sat there for a little while rubbing Harry's foot. "I'm sorry hazza I overreacted you did nothing wrong." Harry continued to cry but slowly it turned to just sniffles.

"It's fine I understand I messed up you don't have to blame yourself for my mistakes," Harry mumble through the pillow before he was gentle picked up and placed on a lap. He was held by the shoulders and reseved a stern look from Draco.

"What happened in the living room was not you fault do you here me. I shouldn't have touched you while you were asleep I knew you had a rough past and that you didn't like touch. That was on me you did nothing wrong alright."

Harry's chest hurt not physically but it felt heavy and fuzzy. His chimney wavered and he slowly and lowly hugged Draco. Needless to say Draco was shocked but happy that Harry hugged him willingly.

Draco slowly stood up holding Harry by his butt as he walked into the living room. He sat down Harry still on his lap as he looked at Snape who did nothing but wait for something to happen so he can see how he can help the two.

Harry looked at draco's face then at his lap a couple of times looking like he had something to say but didn't know if it was okay and he didn't want to get in trouble. Draco caught on quickly and asked, "What is it hun?"

"Can I- can I go out by myself? I'm almost an adult, then I'll be out of your hairs so please let me go out by myself" Harry asked not knowing that you don't leave here unless it's under certain circumstances, parents come to get you or you and your partner leave to be in a different living place.

"Harry I can't leave you unattended.."

"Please!" He begged, "I'll keep a phone on me and I won't go outside the walls, I promise."

"Harry," Draco said sternly.

"Please" he pleaded, "I'll behave you don't even have to get an animal I'll behave I promise."

Snape wanted to know how Draco would deal with his pleading little. "Harry you can't go out alone."

"Why not?!"

"It's for the safety of students and just to know where people are."

"I will be safe though I k kw how to fight, please," he continued to beg.

"Harry I told you no."

"Why do you get to walk about school freely and I can't! I've seen small people then me walk about freely!" Harry wasn't having his bullshit he hasn't been outside since he ran from Draco and Draco was refusing to let him go outside.

"Harry it's just a behavioral thing, the more you behave the more freedom you will have," Draco explained.

"Of fucking course! It's no freedom from the start nothing will ever change will it!" Harry shouted talking about his past which the other two didn't figure out.

"If you would jus behave you cou-" Draco began but was quickly shut down my Harry.

"Why! Why should I give up all my power and fighting and rudeness for you, hm?" He waited a minute to see if he had a response, "why should I, the kid who grew up with no freedom, wait for you to give it back? You know you lie so much, but expect me to trust you! You said this place would help me but as of right now all I feel is pain. I don't even know you and you want my trust, hell you don't even know my birthday! What are you going to do if I don't stop fighting you, hm? Get rid of me, make your life easier or am I just a Charity case that needs fixed and that's why I'm still here or maybe so you can prove to you parents that you aren't a failure, but it doesn't matter what way it is it doesn't have anything to do with actual care you just want to fix me and leave me...." by the end of his speech he was crying again and feeling just as weak as when he was a kid.

"Harry..." Draco began before taking agulp of air, "it's not like that."

"Then what is it like!?" Harry asked but go no answer back, "that's what I thought..." then he walked right back to his 'room' feeling more hurt then ever.

Draco looked over at Snape for advice but it looked like he was clean out of those. He bagan to think of ways to make this better but in the end he knew giving Harry space out help a lot since this is his second time crying in one day,

He sat there thinking and planing for over an hour when he heard Snape say something, "maybe it's not so much Harry who needs taught, Harry was trying yesterday but was obviously not as much as you want but he is trying but not getting anything in reward. How does that teach him to listen to you? And on top of that you gues don't know each other but living together, you can see the problem."

"Okay once he comes out I'll talk to him," I declared feeling like the worse person to exist as I kept hurting Harry.

After waiting 3 hours Draco decided to make some lunch, which was going to be chicken nuggets and steamed vegetables. He quickly called for Harry but no response so we walked down the hall and knocked on the door before turning it.

"HARRY?!"