Cookies

3rd POV:

Harry was on the counter top right next to snape, while I put a batch of cookies in the oven and set a timer. "Harry?" Draco heard snape ask and tensed. You see snape wasn't the best at dealing with people like Harry, he liked subs that listened the first time and told him everything. Which was not Harry at all.

"Yes mr. grump?" Harry said giggling.

"How's the family?" Snape said and you could see that it wasn't a random question it was one of his Weird tests. Draco groaned from the background knowing He can't do anything to stop it.

"What wamilwy? Mamma an dadda weft me an so did Siwius." Harry said smiling like he know something Draco didn't. It was honestly news that he was adopted for draco, so maybe that was it Draco told himself.

"Oh really?" He said questioningly. That's when It clicked and Draco realized that This was snakes way of giving him information about harry without him knowing. He read his file and knows his past and that the fact he doesn't remember most of his little space for odd reasons.

"Yep. All muwewed by-" he began to say but Draco covered his mouth quickly. Draco didn't care how much He wanted to know, 'he needs to tell me on his own.' The thought to himself.

"I think story time should be over. How about you color?" Draco said as He picked Harry up and placed him in the chair by snape.

Draco took the cookies out of the oven and put the other tray in then went to grab the coloring stuff.

Snape looked at Harry for a second before talking, "you know you have your mothers eyes... emerald green."

"I gwet towld tat lot but no dea wha she wook wike.." Harry said as he watched his feet kick back and forth.

"She was gorgeous light brown hair, emerald eyes, smile so bright it light up the room, personality like a angel, smart too, one of the smartest in our grade. Everyone loves her..." snape said trying to connect to his SON.

You see the file Dumbledore gave him had his past from the birth all the way up to now. It showed the parents which he expected to see lilly and James not him and Lilly....

"Weawy?! Wha waz papa wike?" Harry said staring into snaps eyes.

Snape took a second before answering, "he was the school joke, bullied a lot and best friends with your mother growing up, long black hair, dark brown eyes so dark they looked black... he was super smart too but not a lot of people like him..." snape said trying to think about past him.

"Wow... he sweems wike me! No wone wike me, but I not smawt..." Harry said looking down.

Snape was about to say something when Draco came back with the coloring things. "I brought some coloring books and crayons!" Draco yelled as he placed them in front of Harry.

"Yay!" He said as he grabbed a crayon and began to color in one of the pages or a frog.

"So what did you two do while I was gone?" Draco asked snape.

"He twold me bout mamma an papa!"

"Oh really?" Draco said

"Yay... tay awsum" Harry said before going into his own space drawing.

Draco continued to take cookies out of the oven and place a new batch in while talking to snape about tips to do with Harry that he knows from his time with different littles.

"Do we have any more school to go over today?" Draco asked snape

"No... I was told to teach you what I want to at my own pace. So tomorrow I will just watch from the side lines to get ideas." He said as he grabbed a cookie.

"Okay. Are the cookies good I have yet to eat one?" He asked as snape took a bite of his cookie.

"These are amazing. Since when did you make good food?" Snape said impressed by Draco.

"They aren't mine. Someone came Into the kitchen at 1 and started to bake, he said he couldn't sleep of something. I ended up taking him into my room and we slept tell you showed up." Draco explained

"Oh." Snape said as he continued the conversation.

A few minutes later they heard crying from Harry. Draco rushed over to him and kneeled down, "hey buddy what's the matter? Why are you crying princess?"

"Pweed..." Harry said before leaning onto Draco and bawling his little eyes out.

"Hey it's okay let's just go get changed and then you can take a nap, okay?" Draco said as he walked into Harry's room.

"I not tiwed" Harry said as Draco grabbed a new outfit and a pull up.

"Im gonna change you alright?"

"Otay" Harry said nervous

Draco took his shirt off first and put on the Dino shirt. Draco didn't comment or staring at any of his scars making harry feel better. He thought he was going to comment on how ugly they made him look.

Draco they took the bottoms and boxers off, used a wet wipe to clean harry before putting on the pull up and shorts.

"I can't weaw tis" Harry said looking down at himself

"And why is that princess?"

"My scaws woaw and make me wook ugwy..." Harry said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby" Draco said hugging him for a second, "your scars show how strong you are and they don't make you ugly we are the Beautifulest princess of them all" Draco said as he placed Harry in his bed. "But it's time for nap time. Maybe after nap time we can eat cookies and play a game?" Draco suggested as he took Harry's glasses off.

"Otay! Wove yuo nigh nigh!" Harry said before closing his eyes. Draco smiled at the fact he said he loved him and said night before he left.

He went to snape who was taking the cookies out and turned off the oven. "He said he loved me!" Draco said cheerfully

"Nice? Well I hate to be a buzz kill of you but it's past school hours so bye, I'll be back tomorrow."

"Bye Severus." Draco said as he sat in the couch and read a book.

It wasn't until a hour later that he realized he hadn't fed Harry food at all that day, "shit! It's already 5! And he hasn't eaten! Omg in horrible!" Draco yelled at himself feeling like he was an awful daddy dom and let down Harry.

He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a box of shaped Mac 'n cheese and started to make it. After it was cooked he placed a portion on a red kids plate and cooked some frizen veggies and grabbed a green snippy cup and filled it with milk.

He placed everything on the counter before he went to grab Harry. "Princess?" He said in a sing song voice as he gently shook Harry.

"Go away." Harry said grumpily

"No come one, you haven't eaten all day! I made ma 'n cheese with veggies and milk" Draco said as he placed Harry's glasses on his faces and picked the sleepy Harry up.

He carried him to his seat and placed him down. "Eat up and you can eat some cookies"

"What?! There my fu-fudging cookies!" Harry yelled, stopping himself from swearing.

"Okay and... eat up" Draco said sternly

"Fine whatever! Just know I'm only eating cause I'm hungry not because you told me too..." Harry said as he stuffed himself mouth with food.

-----------------

Words: 1272