Hospital trip

3rd POV:

Harry didn't mean to cut too deep. He only wanted to feel a little pain to make up for his mistake and feel better. He never wanted to cut to deep and bleed out. He wasn't ready for death, he still wanted to live but he didn't know if he would live to see another day.

He landed with a loud thud and wondered if someone was going to find him in time. He hoped Draco would find him in time and save him once again.

He laid there feeling the stinging of blood leaving his body, the thumping of his heart in his head, the ringing in his ear. He heard the sound of the microwave going off and his name being called. He tried to get up or call for help but nothing happened, he continued to lay limp on the floor.

The echoing of feet became louder until he heard Draco scream his name. He felt sorry that Draco had to see him like this nearly dead but he was also glad it was him who found me.

He felt the earth of hands on his larger wounds making him groan and hiss, "h-hang in there hazza, I'll go get help just open your eyes, stay awake." He attempted to open his eyes but they felt like bricks to him. "That's it baby keep them open... SNAPE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" He shouted the last part.

Harry felt himself picked up and carried to the front of the school, he felt eyes on him at the beginning but shortly after leaving the dorm he passed out from lack of blood. That made Draco move faster, he wanted Harry to live, he wanted to know the real Harry and for Harry to love him and him to love Harry. "Hang in there..." he whispered tears streaming down his face, he may not have known Harry for long but he already felt attached.

They waited impatiently for the ambiance but when they came all hell broke loose. They took Harry away from Draco and wouldn't let him go with. He fought to get past but they made sure he wasn't aloud since he wasn't family.

Once the ambulance left Draco fell onto his knees bawling. He couldn't go to the hospital and be with Harry since he wasn't aloud to leave without a week heads up. All he could think about was the what if's. Like what if he didn't make it out alive or what if he woke up all alone and thought he was abandoned. Thoughts ran through dracos head as he cried his eyes out for the boy that stole his heart in less then a month.

Snape looked down at Draco and saw himself within him. He did the same thing when lily left him for his bully and he didn't want to see a repeat of himself if he could stop it. Do with a loud sigh be lifted Draco io to his feet, "Come on we don't want him to be waiting forever."

With that Draco lit up with a small smile, "really?! You'll take me!"

"Here before I change my mind," Snape said slowly, trying to sound intimidating, but with Draco the kid he help raise it only meant he didn't want to show that he cared. So with that being said he sprite yes to Snapes car and impatiently waited for Snape to get in the car.

The ride there was dead scilent with Draco clenching his jaw and shaking his leg out of worry. He could only that about how this was his fault he he hadn't have told Harry he couldn't go outside by himself and yell at him earlier for no reason maybe Harry wouldn't have attempted suicide. "Snape?" He asked with a voice crack, "was it my fault? If I changed how I reacted do you think he would be alive and eating right now and not on his way to surgury?"

"Draco listen to me cause I'm only saying this once," he stated with his eyes on the road, "You may not know it but he's had a horrible and I mean horrible past and within the time he's been with you he's been yelled at a lot and he had a lot to take in and part of it is your fault for not helping him out and telling he was alright or taking the time to get to know the kid for who he was, but today might have been the last straw and he broke... he broke from causing you so much pain and anger and he wanted to get out of your hair the simplest way he could..." he stated ranking a sob from Draco. "That doesn't mean it's over though, when he wakes up and from then on show him he matters, that you care, that he isn't a mess up or stupid even when he fights you still show him it will be alright, okay?" Snape told him while turning the car off and looking his way.

"Okay, I promise to show him how much he matters and how perfect he really is."

With that being said they rushed Into the hospital and asked what was happening with Harry, "for Harry Potter? Let me look," the lady behind the desk asked, "um as of right now it looks like his in surgury. Go sit down and when he's out they will call his name for you." Then she went back to going god knows what, while to two males sat down showing very different emotions.

Draco was anxious, guilty and worried, and you could see it in his face and his bouncing legs. Snape on the other hand looked as dead and lifeless as he usually did. But the one thing they both felt was that time was passing as slow as possible and they both wanted to know if Harry was going to pull through and live to see another day.

After 4 hours of just sitting there both deep in thought Snape decided to go get them some coffee and a snack while they waited. Draco didn't like the thought of having a meal while Harry could be dying but he knew there was no fight Snape.

Once Snape got back he took the donut and coffee and scilently ate it savoring the taste. His appetite was small since he was worried but he still forced himself to eat making sure he was as healthy as he could be for Harry once he woke up.

For Draco it felt like centuries of waiting to see if Harry was alright and with each passing minute the more worried he got. He wouldn't know if he was alive or not until they came out but it seemed like they couldn't help him with how much time passed. Draco wish he told Harry before that he would rather hear his story then attend his funeral but it was too late...

"Harry Potter!" A middle aged man said from the sort, caring dracos attention as he rushed to him.

"Is he alright? Please tell me he's alright," Draco pleaded. The doctor gave a look of pitty with scrunched of eyes browns.

"Sir we did our best..."Draco's heart stoped at that as tears formed in his eyes, "it took long hours but we were able to stitch his wounds and make sure he got stable!" The doctor said with a goofy smile like he thought he was funny.

"You mother fucking bitch! I thought he died! You aren't fucking funny you piece of shit!" Draco yelled outraged by the mans attitude.

"Relax," he said moving his hands up in surrender, "he's in room 934 if you want to go see him though he won't walk up for at least 4 days." With that said Draco rushed quietly to that room while Snape continued to 'chat' with the nurse.

Finally getting to room 934 he took a deep breathe and opened the door. Looking inside the room his heart dropped.

-----------------

Words: 1350