ALPHA RHAZO

*********************
I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was beautiful but also terrifying.

"Alpha Rhazo welcome to our pack house, it's an honor to have you." Our Alpha bowed but not deeply. He was alert. No one can denied the amidst power he emitted.

"The pleasure is all mine." Alpha Rhazo never took his eyes off me. It was like there was this unspoken connection between us. I finally looked away from his intimating green eyes.

"Omg did you see that, our alpha actually is tense," Alyssa whispered.

"Shhhh you don't want him to hear you," Mimi shushed her.

I looked over towards my parents. They too was alert. I've never seen my dad this stiff before. I mindlink him to see if everything is alright.

"Dad is everything ok."

"Yes sweetie just take your friends and leave the main entrance, I'll find you later."

"Guys come on we have to go."

"What why." Mimi asked as she looked at me with a frown.

"Yeah I want to continue watching it looks like something is about to go down," said Alyssa.

"Just come on we have to prepare the meals anyway."

"Ok, ok I'm coming."

I looked back to see if he was still there, but he was no longer in the entrance. My wolf is agitated so far she's been quiet but now, she running back and forth inside my head and I don't know why. Why did he look so scary yet so tempting at the same time. I feel butterflies in my stomach. And I also feel something deep within me, something that feels...foreign.

As we headed into the kitchen to prepare the food for the service. We took the meat and cheese appetizer on a tray and rolled it out into the diner.

As we walked out all the Alpha's were already in their stairs. Alpha Greyson, the alpha of my pack was at the head of the table with our Luna to the right of him. Luna Sofia had beautiful long red hair and blue eyes. You could tell by the way her eyes wrinkled at the corner that age was getting to her but nonetheless she was beautiful. Alpha Greyson had grayness in his hair that also came with age. You could tell that the pair were coming to the end of their reign. The Alpha of the north spoke up first.

"Alpha Greyson I heard you are going to resign some time soon. Is that boy of yours gonna be able to handle the pack we've entrusted him with."

I set the plate of appetizers in the middle where everyone could reach.

"Of course he will!, Theo's training is going well and soon he will be ready to take my place," Alpha Greyson said with confidence.

"What about your son Alpha Dominic how is his training going."

The conversation went on like this. Going back in forth about who's stronger, who's more prepare and weather they found their mate yet. All Alphas and Lunas did it with out even noticing. It looked like everybody was seated except my father and Alpha Rhazo. I flashed back to when I first saw him. His eyes could make me weak in the knees. Just the smirk on his face could make me cu-. Woah Kara where did that come from. Since when was I so lewd.

I saw my mom at the seat to the left of him. I immediately made a bee line to her.

"Mom where's dad what's going on."

"Nothing to worry yourself about darling, his taking care of some business."

"Oh Kara there you are," Alpha Greyson turned his head towards me and proceeded to talk to me.