Deviation

Rhazo above^^
*******************
Rhazo POV
I left Kara in the room after our talk. She was a fool to think I would accept her as my Alpha female. She's a naive girl, she was weak, after all I've done to her she was still willing to give herself to me. It will be fun to play with her. I smiled sinisterly, my thoughts were corrupting with ways I could break her. To fuck her. To have her soft body underneath me moaning in my ear, holding her down, screaming my name, begging me to stop-

No.

Not yet. I have to wait patiently until I can find a way to get her back. The one I love.
********************
My mother always found a way to annoy me. Her constant quarrel was like poison to my ears.

"I can't believe you almost mated that girl! What is wrong with you, do you know what would have happened?" My mother spat at me. Her red lipstick moving in a angry manner while she hit me with her hand.

"You stupid adolescence-." She raised her hand for the last time before I caught it and flicked it away from me. The difference in our power overwhelmed her. I could see it on her face. Her and father will no longer hit me. I am not a pup anymore. I moved towards her slowly, I'll show her what an adolescence can do. The scared look in her eyes satisfied me.

"Rhazo no, my son." My mother shook her head as she stumbled back. But that didn't stop me.

"Mother or not, you will respect me. Wasn't that what you and father taught me." I growled at her. All this years she wants to acted like she cares about what I do and my well-being but wants to forget about the training my father put me through, and how she just watched. I grabbed her neck, my claws extended as I lift her off the ground. At this moment I wanted to kill her for everything that has happened to me. A deep snarl comes out of my mouth. Daring her to defy me again. Instead she shows her neck. Dropping her to the ground, she starts coughing. I looked away from her, that was the least she's done to me. Smelling the air my senses increasing, I smell two other people.

I smell Kara.

I whip my head around scanning the area. What is she doing here and with another person at that. I look back at my mother our unfinished business was far from over. When I find Kara she better have an explanation for her being out this far away from the pack. I'm sure she saw what transpired just seconds ago, I could smell her fear lingering.

"I know you resent me son, for what me and your father did to you. But just know I just want what's best for you." My mother was on the ground, her hands around her neck.

"Ha tsk, sure you do." I looked down on her.

"I do." She said lowly as she picked herself up. We were silent after that.

"What are you going to do about that girl." My mom finally speaks up after the deafening silence.

"I can't take it anymore. The more I keep her here the more I think about mating her." I tell her. I look off into the deep blue water. The tick in my jaw becoming more prudent.

"I'm going to sell her."

"What! Don't you dare!" My mother raises her voice.

"She's not the one I want." I yell back. She never was.

"But she's the key to get the one you want right, what about Isa-."

"Don't. Don't say her name."

"Remember the plan Rhazo, you have to make her fall in love with you." She put her hand on my cheek.

"I will break her." I furrowed my brows.

"No you will destroy her." My mother looked me in the eyes.