The Library

**********************
As I stood behind the thick, grim grey wall I watched as Rhazo frowned at his mother, his hands firmly on his hips. He seemed to be agitated at what she said and her overall presence seemed to bother him. Her mouth continued to move as she also continued her assault on Rhazo's chest. He didn't seemed to like this because the next time her hand swung back to hit him, Rhazo grabbed her hand swiftly and flicked it away from him like she was a flea on a dog. His aura became bigger as the look on his mother's face became more apparent of her mistake. His figure engulfed hers as he moved slowly towards her menacingly.

Would Rhazo hurt his own mother?

She backed away from him in a scared manner, her feet tripping over one another.  All the way until she was backed into a corner. She shook her head as if to tell him no but without warning Rhazo grabs her neck. I gasp as her feet lifts off the ground thrashing back and forth. Her hands clawing at the one hand that is on her throat as a gut-wrenching snarl comes from Rhazo's mouth. My first instinct is to bolt over and help her, to save her but for some reason my feet are glued to the ground. I've never saw Rhazo like this before and to be honest, it scares me.

Rhazo's mother showed him that she submits by moving her head to the side as she instantly fell to the ground coughing and hacking. His chest expanded as he huffed his approval. Even with his family he was a cold blooded brute. I moved away from the wall, my legs wobbly terrified of what Rhazo could do any second. If he can do that to his family, what could he do to me? Second thoughts about running away crossed my mind as getting caught by Rhazo terrified me. Breaking me out of my thoughts Lucas tapped on my shoulder.

"We should go now, with his aura this strong he would be able to sense us from 5 miles away." Lucas stated.

I looked back at Lucas his voice seemed to be shaky. He to was alarmed of what we just witnessed. I don't blame him, for a second there I thought Rhazo was going to kill his mother. Me and Lucas backed away quietly, making sure to not derive any sounds as we rounded the corner of the building we crossed over towards the renaissance looking church.

"Here." Lucas opens a small wooden door connected to the back of the church and pushed us in. There was hymn tunes playing lowly in the background as a handful of people sat at the pews on their knees praying to their deity. The altar stood at the front of the church in it's white and blue sheet to cover it. The lectern stood empty with an open bible indicating that the priest is nowhere around. The crucifix of Jesus hung in the middle. So this is a real church? The lights were dimmed low as me and Lucas slowly began walking our descent down the aisles of pews, the people to imminence in their prayers to notice us.

"Where's the library?" I whispered to Lucas.

"It's upstairs, past those two stands." Lucas pointed.

Just as we were about to go around the stands, a older short human man in a black cassock who I'm assuming is the priest stopped us from moving any further. Before I got to say anything Lucas came to my rescue.

"Ah padre Lorenzo. Come sei stato?" 
Ah father Lorenzo. How have you been?
Lucas extended his hand out to greet the priest speaking in Italian. My eyes went wide as I took in the foreign language. For some reason I could no longer understand it.

"Mai migliore!"
Never better!
The priest exclaimed arms out wide.

"Come sta tua moglie?"
How's that wife of yours. Lucas said to the priest.

"Bella come sempre."
Beautiful as always. The priest said with a smile.

"E chi è questo?"
And who is this? The priest nodded towards me, hand extended.