Debauch

***************

18+

Rhazo tilted his head back as he took a sip from his cup, eyes still locked on Katie. Anger took over me, not wanting to be here. I abruptly get up from my seat but before I'm able to get a foot away Rhazo grabs my arm and yanks me back onto his lap. I gasp as I feel sparks up my spine along with his arousal.

"Where do you think your going." Rhazo's deep dark voice growls lowly in my ear. Panic starts to form in my chest as my breathing constricts.

"Watch." Rhazo commands me to look at the view of Katie getting fingered by the burly man. She bites her lip as she focus on Rhazo's growing erection. Never being in such a situation, my body betrayed me by responding.

"I can smell your arousal." Rhazo whispered in my ear as his hand lift under my red and off white skirt letting his fingers run circles on my inner thighs towards my most sensitive part. A low moan escapes my mouth. What was he doing to me.

"I think you can do it better." Rhazo voice sounded alluring, tempting, I don't know what to say. He pulls my skirt up towards my waist and hoist it there. My head is spinning from the drink, dizzy by what he was doing and oblivious to the eyes that were on us.

"Dove vuoi le mie dita?"
Where do you want my fingers?

Not being able to speak his language I somehow was able to understand his words. It was like a link between us, I was connected to him and he was connected to me. Without thinking about the things that happened between us and letting lust take over me. Over my body I said.

"Inside me."

Rhazo slowly slid his fingers down towards my entrance when he plunged his thick fingers inside me as my walls contracted. Gasping for air and scratching Rhazo's arm from his sudden intrusion. Pumping in and out of me, not stopping. The only sounds being heard was of the wetness he was creating and my moans that were getting louder and louder. My feet prompted up on his knees was such an erotic thing as I gained more access to his erection. I looked down in wonder to see what he was doing and what I was doing to him. The view of his wet fingers disappearing and then reappearing into my cleanly shaven pussy showed me how deep he was going. His dick was now in full view his bottoms no longer helped to cover such manly parts as they hanged out erected. Seeing how big he was and the veins bulging from it made me want to get on my knees and satisfy him until my throat hurt. The noises coming from Katie stopped as she took in the view of me and Rhazo. Wondering if his eyes where still on her, I took a chance and looked back. Instead he was intensely looking at me, he eyes completely black as his fangs extended. At this moment it felt as if we were truly mates. My mouth formed an o as his pounding got vigorously strong. My hips bucked up in the air as an attempt to get away, in the mist of our lust he forgot the strength he greatly possess over me and unleashed it on me brutally.

"AHH!! Rhazo! Stop!" I moaned as I came undone. I felt my cream flow down my thighs as I rode out my ecstasy.

"YOUR MINE!" Rhazo roared with excitement and pushed me down on the ground in a way for me not to escape. Without knowing I've made a grave mistake, running away from an alpha while they where making a claim is suicide. He had my arm behind my back in a uncomfortable way. There was no clothing between us, Rhazo could thrust into me if he wanted to. Feeling the vibration of him I stilled. My pussy clenched in anticipation my liquids running down my thighs, his decision now would determine if he would have me as a mate or not. I felt his fingers gently run down the spine of my back as I shivered. I cranked my head to look at him, what was he going to do?

Hearing the grass crunch as he stands he made his decision. Being able to turn around I see that his bottoms are completely discarded and his erection is standing at attention. This is the first time being able to see it at full length and boy did it scare me. Looking up at the godly like man, the thought of having sex with him crossed my mind as not be able to ever walk again did to. As he stepped back his balls reacted by contracting and turn a purplish blue tint. He was visibly having blue balls. Immediately Katie notice this as she snapped out of her surprise state and got down on her knees in front of him.

"Vuoi che ti aiuti Alfa?"
Do you want me to help Alpha?

Straight away I was able to understand what she said and it disgusted me. She was a whore. But I guess I was no different.

Rhazo looked down at her as if the invitation was tempting but then he looked at me. He observed the state I was in. Perturbed and shaking from the aftermath of my climax. My skirt was waist high and my bead like bra was twisted to the side where my breast was in view for everyone.

"Geen."
No.

Rhazo saunter towards me and picked me up by the waist with ease. He fixed my disheveled clothes and looked me in the eyes. He was being so gentle with me.

"Go upstairs to my office, the celebration is over."

I stared at Rhazo then at Katie. Katie lost all color in her eyes as her lips pursed thin. Katie was slowly losing her attachment with Rhazo and I knew it and with this I knew there would be even more wrath to feel from her later on.
************************
I walked into Rhazo's office and sat down on the couch next to his desk. In the corner of my eye I saw a photo of a boy and two girls, there where other people but I didn't want to snoop in case he came back. I looked around his office and noticed he had a few ancient paintings of self portraits. Why did he have so many? Did he like looking at himself. I got up and walked towards one of the paintings towards the left of the room. At the corner of the picture it had the date 1756. My eyes got big, there's no way that's Rhazo? That has to be his ancestors or his great great grandfather, right? I started to look all around the room at the other pictures that resemble him.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped with my hand on my heart as I turned around to see Rhazo with a fresh pair of clothes in his hand.

"I was just looking at the pictures you have here on the walls."

Rhazo ambled his way towards me never taking his eyes off me, he tilted his head.

"What do you think?"

"I-It's nice." I held my head down. He eyes are so intimidating and to think about what we were just doing outside not even 10 minutes ago, my stomach was doing flips.

"Mhm. I got you a change of clothes, you should take a shower you smell, sweet."

"Huh? I smell sweet-oh." I stopped my sentence when I saw how much he was straining in his pants. I couldn't help but blush as I hurried and took the clothes out of his hands. Where was all of my confidence at? Was it the drink that made me that way?

"Where's the bathroom?"

"I'll show you."

Rhazo lead me to a door that lead to an even bigger room then his office. I guess this is his bedroom. As we walked we passed by a big black bed with curtains at the top and an bar shelf full of liquor and a black larger bottle that I'm sure the libido enhancer came from.

"Here." Rhazo opened a door for me and turned on the light to reveal a big bathroom with two walk in closets two sinks a freestanding tub and shower. Before I'm able to thank him he leaves and closes the door. I set the clothes on the sink, looking around to find a towel and cloth. Opening up a drawer I find everything I need, quickly taking a shower. As I look at myself in the mirror I look at my hair. Wishing I had my stuff to do my hair, I just have to suck it up and deal with it. I pick up the toothpaste but not before I see two toothbrushes by the sink one is black while the other is pink. Knowing who that toothbrush belongs to I pick it up and throw it away in the trash. Katie must have lived with Rhazo since she was his last alpha female.

Brushing the thought away I pick up the clothes Rhazo got for me. As I unraveled the clothes a satin hair scarf drops out. My eyes get big. How did he know? This looks like the one I had when I came here instead it has blue and black tribal designs on them. I smile at how caring he can be. I thought he would be a cold hearted guy who didn't care about his mate. But maybe he just need some time. I put the scarf on and wrap it around my head to where the ends are tucked in and not hanging out but also still have some hair showing. With a smile I walk out the bathroom door to see Katie. As our eyes lock she pulls Rhazo's towards her and smashes her lips onto his. What's worst Rhazo kisses her back.
**********************
Double upload this week.
I'm gonna try my best to upload as fast as I can.❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for 900 reads!!!!😊🙏🏾🙏🏾