Emotions

****************
Rhazo hovered over me, his eyes hard and judging. The need to tell him that I just wanted to get up and stretch my legs was on the tip of my tongue but I realized that I don't need to explain myself to him. I stared at him, not saying a word. The silence was deafening, his mouth slightly ajar, irritated by my silence before getting erupted by a knock on the door.

His jaw ticked as he swiftly got off me and went towards the door, his back muscles flexing as he moved. With his back towards me I finally got a glimpse of his back tattoo. It was an erratic pattern of words and symbols that I couldn't understand. Symbols that wasn't used in this time, in our time?

"Breakfast is h-here Alpha." A person from the other side of the door spoke. Their voice was timid, like they were to afraid to speak. Rhazo nodded his head towards me, signaling the person to bring it inside. A boy no older then 16 brought in a cart with a plate full of red meat and other sides.

"Here you are Alpha Female, today we have freshly caught Elk meat seasoned with salt, pepper, and Italian herb with a side of wild berries and fresh water from the creak to drink." The boy looks over at Rhazo for approval but Rhazo's attention is on me. The boy nervously turned back and continued.

"Our brewery also made a fresh Batch of lucra vino so your lechery will be ready to mate-"

"That's enough boy."

My eyes went wide as the boy was interrupted by Rhazo. I looked at the glass full of red wine that was served last night during the ceremony. Did Rhazo want me to drink that? I turn my head to Rhazo who was leaning on the wall next to the door, his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at the boy who now had his head down in submission.

"She won't be participating in the copulation nor will she be in the future." Rhazo said his voice strong and assertive.

"Oh!" The boy looked at me with surprise.
"My apologies miss." The young teenager demeanor changed as Rhazo informed him of my ineffectiveness of the drink. He picked up the glass of red liquid and hurried out of the room. I tried to smile at him to let him know that I appreciate him bring in the food but he ran out of the room before I got the chance. Looking at Rhazo who was now getting dressed I spoke up.

"What was that about?" Wondering why I was served with the wine that's supposed to increase your libido.

Rhazo tilted his head back as he looked at me. "Every morning, me and Katie would engage in fornication to show that she is a potential Alpha female, and if we want a little boost in bed we would take the vino." He said walking slowly towards me as he threw on his shirt.

"Oh." I looked down at the food in front of me. Embarrassed and angry that I even asked him about it. So him and Katie would have sex every morning?

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Me and you won't do that." Rhazo said indifferently.

What? Like I want to have sex with him anyway. Though the thought did peek my interest. If he weren't such an asshole maybe we could have moments where Him and I would wake up and it could lead to something else. I shook the thought away.

"What about last night?" I looked at him with anger in my eyes. He was so close to mating me in front of everybody at this so called ceremony.

"Last night was a mistake." Rhazo said turning away from me and walking towards the door.

"A mistake." I raised my voice. Rhazo looked back at me with hard eyes. Void of emotion.

"What do I have to do to prove myself to you." I whispered under my breath. He didn't say anything, I took that as my chance to speak.