Release Rhazo POV

Rhazo POV
******************
My Mother can no longer come in here and demand me. I'm not the same little boy I used to be back then. Afraid to do anything out of line. No...I've grown. And I've killed all those who stood in my way. I walked through the halls swiftly. What was she up to now? Rounding the corner chandeliers in place of the lights, chairs and tables being brought and set up. My eyes scanned for my wretch of a mother. She was talking to one of my pack members ordering them around like she was in charge. I stride my way towards her, my anger leaking out.

"What are you doing?" My anger laced out in my voice.

"My son, what a pleasant surprise. I'm just organizing a ball for the surrounding Alphas to celebrate your mothers return." Her face smug. She knows that I can't hurt her around my pack. Otherwise she'd be dead at my feet choking on her own blood. My blood is boiling, out of all my family that are dead she had to be the one to survive. I put on a fake smile, my eyes burning holes into hers.

"One day, the pack won't be here to protect you. And when you think you're safe, I'll take that sense of safety and send it to the moon with my beloved father, like you always wanted." Her eyes grew wide at my words of promise. She knew that I would kill her someday. And today, I just marked her death sentence. Walking away my beta in tow.

"Alpha what should we do about her?"

"Nothing, this will be her last night to celebrate anything for a long time. Let her enjoy it." A sinister smile crept its way to my face.

"Yes Alpha-"

"Alpha! Alpha!" A woman busted through the doors. Her white coat flailed behind her. I flashed my teeth at her.

"Calm down women. What is it?"

She dropped to her knees, her head bowed. "I'm sorry Alpha...it's Lucas. He's escaped."

I bared my teeth. "How?"

"He took out his IVs...I'm sorry alpha. No one was watching over him." Her voice was shaky.

I growled at her pathetic excuse. Kneeling to her level, her head facing the ground. The floor was wet with tears. She knows what is coming. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Were you responsible for him?" With hunched shoulders trying to keep her composure against my glare. Tears overflowing on her flushed face. She shook her head.

"Take her to the cell."

"No! No please! It was a mistake!" Her arm was flailing around as my warriors took her away.

"Alpha? Should we go after him?"

"No. I was gonna kill him anyway. Let the rogues get him."

Walking back to my room Kara had already left. I can smell her scent lingering in the room. It was sweet, like chocolate and almonds. I took a deep breath in, her scent wrapped around my brain like a glove. The mate bond is getting stronger everyday we don't consummate. Soon she will be getting her heat and her smell will be irresistible to my wolf. When that happens I need to take her to the practicers so I don't do something I would regret. I need this to go as planned. I can't let lust get in the way. I dragged my hand down my face. I never thought it would be this hard to resist her. I want to treat her badly, I want to make her feel like she's not worthy of me but at the same time I want her to feel loved only by me. The moon goddess is probably laughing in the sky right now. I widen my eyes as I shake the thoughts out of my head. I let the bond get to me. I snicker at my absurd thoughts. Me and Kara can never be together. Pouring me a glass of tequila knowing that it won't get me drunk but I like the flavor. I sit down in my chair looking out on the pack below. I mindlink my beta.