Betrayal

I turn around to see if He was behind me but no one was there. When I turned back I slammed into a hard chest. Knowing who it is I looked up slowly to see Alpha Rhazo. He was looking down towards me with a stoic face. His eyes are a dark color, were they always that dark?

"Didn't your father ever teach you not to run from an Alpha."

His voice was unbelievable low, I'm only able to hear him due to my enhanced hearing. I look away from him. I'm to afraid to look him in the eyes but also excited. My mouth opens slightly. Nervous about what I should say. If I say the wrong thing will there be repercussions. His hot breath can be felt on my cheek, I want to reach out and grab his face and kiss him. What am I even saying, I barely know him.

"I just came in there to get Alpha Greysons stuff. I'm not a stripper." I blurted out fast. Worried about what would happen next.

"Hahahaha."

His laugh was deep and vibrant. His smile was beautiful, everything about this man is beautiful. Except that he had a bad mouth.

"You think I don't know that. I know your the beta's daughter, and I know that your Alpha sent you here to get his work for him." He said while coming closer to me. What does he mean. How does he know that. And why is he coming closer.

"How do you know so much about me and what Alpha Greyson said to me."

"Because I told him to say it."

What?

He told him to say it. Is that why I was so uneasy about coming down.

"Why would Alpha Greyson do what you say." I was having doubts, Alpha Greyson was an Alpha it's weird that he would agree to that.

"Because he would lose his pack if he didn't."

"You forced him."

"More like came to an agreement."

"What agreement."

"You."

My eyes widened why would he want me. And why would my Alpha agree to such a thing. The Alpha of the pack is supposed to protect and in return we follow his orders and show respect.

"I want to speak to Alpha Greyson this is madness he would never trade me. Where's my father, Beta George."

I started to panic, This was madness. I knew something was wrong. The looks I was getting from my friends. Did they know. My mom. I remember seeing her face as a look of suspicion or was that guilt.

He raised his hand to touch my face. I recoiled back into the wall behind me.

"No! Don't touch me."

I raised my hand, ready to slap him with some sense, but before I was able to connect my hand with his face he grabbed both my wrist and put them above my head. I thrashed against him trying to get lose but his grip was painfully tight.

As he lifted his hand towards my face, I moved my head so he won't touch me, but he grabbed my face in one swift move. As his fingers squeezed both of my cheeks I felt the electricity. I stared at him with wide eyes. I can't believe it, this unspoken connection and uncontrollable desire that I felt was because Alpha Rhazo is my mate.

I had no words, he's my mate. I didn't think I would find my mate so soon, let alone an Alpha. My heart started to pound fast. Did he already know I was his mate? Is that why he threatened my Alpha for me? I had so many questions. He looked at me with with a blank face. Anger chisel on his face with a frown.

"Mate." I said breathlessly

"No."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He voice was cold as ice. The emotions that I felt dissipated.