Missed You

@kayLeeBryant: We do be cute though

------

@NayVee: Cute is your middle name baby!

@KayLeeBFan: These two are so cute! Their friendship is goals!

@JennyBoyd: Cast trips are so much fun! :)

@DanielleRR: Ahh Couple Goals! ;)

@Fan1: Wait are they dating?

@Fan2: No, they've called each other wives since they were 14

@Fan3: How cute would they be as an actual couple though!

@Fan1: Adorable! 

----------

Press days are always long but they're so worth it when you get to travel to amazing cities. We were in Rome at the moment. Partly for damage control from the last press day but also to promote the new season of TVD. The first episode is going to be realised when we get home and it was a big deal... everyone was talking about it. 

------------------

I cuddled with my sister on the sofa in our hotel room. It had been a long day. She was scratching my head, it had been in a high pony with extensions attached to it since 8 am this morning and the headache was a lot to deal with. But her doing this was helping. 

"I'm thinking bride wars," Nina said as she flicked through the films on the TV. "Knock yourself out... she'll be asleep in 5," Kat says referring to me. I was too tired to protest... maybe she was right... Maybe I would be asleep soon enough. 

--------------

"E!" I ran to him the minute we walked through the door. He didn't come to press week. He was having time out of the spotlight right now. It was what he needed but I missed him. I'm used to having him there on trips and stuff. So it was weird having everyone else there and not him... I didn't enjoy it. 

He picked me up slightly off the floor. "Missed you too." He laughed. "My mums here guys soo no-"That was a fucking mess!" Daniel said walking into the house. "Swear." Ian finished off. "What was a mess?" "Pheebs vomited in the back of the taxi," Paul says holding a jacket at arm's length. "Ew," I say hiding behind Ian as he tried to wipe it against me. "Are you staying tonight?" He asked me. I shrugged. "That was me asking you to stay." He whispered. "I can stay..." I say smiling at him.