Chapter 3 - New Victim

Sana POV

"Sattang, I think this is yours" Mina handed me a box of chocolates as I took it. The three of us are busy organizing the gifts here inside our private room, the only place where we have our privacy and the only place that's away from the students that's forming a crowd over us.

"Thanks" I thanked her before looking at our other gifts that mostly consists of love letters, flowers, chocolates and other expensive gifts.

"Momoring, do you want this one?" I asked her while showing the necklace that was given to me.

"Why don't you like it? It's beautiful" Momo said as I scanned the necklace. It really is beautiful adding the fact that it looks original, but I already have so much jewelry in my room. Mina then looked at it and hummed before speaking.

"Momo's right Sattang. The fan probably spent so much money for it, it would be a waste." She's right, it would be a waste. I just nodded before putting it inside my jewelry box.

I actually don't understand why they need to spend so much money on things like that, I mean there are other important things that they can spend on. I actually appreciate what they're doing but they should just use their money for themselves. Just by seeing them is already enough for me.

"Do you like this one Sattang?" Mina asked while showing me a perfume. I just nodded at her and reached for the perfume since I really like those type of gifts.

"Thanks Mitang" I thanked her before putting it on the table but I didn't notice that it was open so when Momo accidentally elbowed it, some of the liquid spilled on my arm.

"Oh my God Sattang, I'm sorry" Momo apologized as I assured that it's okay

"Oh sorry Sattang, I forgot to tell you that I opened the bottle to smell it" Mina apologized as I stood up to go to my bag.

"It's okay Mitang" I said and started to look for my handkerchief inside my bag.

Where is it?

I tried looking at the zippers of my bag but I couldn't see it anywhere.

"Guys" I called them as they both looked at me.

"What is it Sattang?" Momo asked as I roamed my eyes around the room.

"Have you seen my handkerchief?" I asked as they both shook their head as a response.

"Is it the handkerchief that had the name M.SANA?" Mina asked as I nodded. I could feel myself panic because that handkerchief is very important to me.

"The one from your mom, right?" Momo asked as they both stood up to help me look for it.

"Yes, that's very special to me" I looked around the room too, hoping that I just misplaced it somewhere here.

"Here use this tissue first, you're lucky it's only a perfume" Mina said and handed me a tissue

"Where did you last put it unnie?" Mina asked me as I combed my hair using my fingers while trying to remember where I last put it.

"I used it when I wiped the food on my clothes and..." Oh God

The garden

"I think...I left it at the garden" I said as they both looked at me.

"Then let's go get it" Momo said as Mina agreed.

I hope it's still there.

We were about to go out when a knock on the door was heard. I decided to open the door since I was the one close to it and there stood a tall Taiwanese girl with a wide smile on her face and on her hand was a bouquet of roses.