Chapter 15 - The Nickname

Third Person POV

Dahyun instantly shut her eyes and turned her flustered face away from Sana who took the bath robe to cover her naked body. Well, what happened is that Dahyun accidentally opened the door to the bathroom without knowing that Sana was inside, naked and showering.

"G-GET OUT!" Sana panicked as she struggled to tie her robe.

"W-What did you say Miss Sana?"Dahyun opened her eyes to confusedly look at Sana but even before she could do so, Sana shouted as she kept on tying her robe.

"YAH! D-Don't look!" Sana raised her voice as Dahyun immediately covered her eyes and looked away again.

"I-I'm really sorry Miss S-Sana" Dahyun stuttered and tried to reach for the door knob since her eyes where covered by her other hand. When her finger tips touch the door knob, she immediately opened it and went outside. She shut the door behind her and immediately gathered herself after what just happened. 

I should've checked the bathroom first but that was one hell of Goddamn bod---. Dahyun shook her head to remove such perverted thoughts. 

 Stop it Kim Dahyun.  Meanwhile, Sana gripped her wet hair and bit her lip as her cheeks reddened in shame.

I should've locked the door.  Sana thought as she pinched her fluffy cheeks to take her mind off the situation that happened a while ago. There is a bathroom inside her room but shit happens and the shower wasn't working in there. Dahyun placed her forehead against the bathroom door while her thoughts continue to run in her mind.

Why do we have to get into embarrassing situations? They both thought and face palmed themselves.

Sana took a glance at her reflection on the mirror, only to see that her face is still flushed in embarrassment. She shut her eyes and took a deep sigh before deciding to finally go out of the bathroom. 

Sana then turned the knob to open the door, not knowing that Dahyun was leaning her forehead against it outside. So when she opened the bathroom door, Dahyun got startled and almost stumbled. Luckily, she balanced herself or else she would be falling on top Sana who's only on her bath robe. Dahyun gulped after noticing Sana's presence in front of her before she slowly looked up. Sana was still in her bathrobe and her hair that is placed on her shoulder is still dripping wet.

 Sana was still in her bathrobe and her hair that is placed on her shoulder is still dripping wet

Her eyes then landed on Sana's beautiful and captivating brown ones. Both their eyes locked as their faces were in a close proximity. They couldn't seem to move away from each other as if there's something about their eyes that's trying to pull each other in. 

Slowly their gazes fluttered down to each other's lips, just one move and their lips would crash and if that would ever happen, the sparks of electricity and butterflies would be felt again. Both their hearts were beating in synch as if it's telling them to go and capture each other's lips but of course, someone had to ruin the moment.