Chapter 21 - Dog In The Park

Ryujin POV

On Call

Ryujin: Where are you guys?

Yuna: Chaeryoung said she just woke up while I'm already otw

Ryujin: otw? you mean on the water

Yuna: Daebak, you're smart!

Ryujin: Aish make it fast, you guys were the ones who invited me to eat nearby this small neighborhood and yet you guys are the late ones

Yuna: Fine fine, let me just change the music then I'll continue showering. Bye unnie! *drops call*

End call

Did that maknae just ended my call. I thought as I shoved my phone back inside my pocket.

"Those two would probably take 1-2 hours to prepare" Releasing an irritate groan, I decided to take a look around the small neighborhood nearby. I haven't actually gone to these places since they're not the usual place that people like us go to.

I was busy looking around the houses when I noticed an apple rolling towards me followed by a shout.

"AAAAAHH I GIVE UP!" Frowning upon hearing someone shout, I looked at where it came from only to see a girl sitting down the ground with fruits scattered around her. Her side profile was the only thing that's facing my direction.

She looks like someone, a cartoon character to be exact. I thought and tried to remember whom she looks like

"Ahhh, light fury!" I told myself and looked at her as I suddenly imagined light fury as her face.

A small laughed escaped my lips as I shook my head and picked up the apple. I then approached her who's trying to find something which is probably the apple that I'm holding. When I finally approached her, I tapped her shoulder as she then turned around.

Wow

I was stunned by her feline cat eyes that's staring right into mine, seeing her up close made me realize that she's a beauty.

Those double eyelids, v-line face shape with a small chin, small nose with a thin bridge and her pale flawless ski--

Snap out of it Shin Ryujin!

"A-Are you looking for this?"  Shit why did I stutter?

"Y-Yes" I couldn't help but smile at her shyness as I hand her the apple but she just stared at me.

Do I have something on my face?

"Excuse me" she seemingly snapped back to her sense as I bit my lip and looked down a little with blushing cheeks.

She then thanked me and took the apple from my hand before putting it inside the bag but the fruits fell once again since the bag was ripped.

"Let me help you with it" I said as I started picking up the fruits, she told me that she can do it by herself but I ignored her. In the midst of picking up the fruits, I would steal glances at her since she mesmerizes me.