Chapter 4 - Bullied

Dahyun POV

After I introduced myself to the class, the teacher then asked me to sit down. The judgmental stares from my classmates didn't escape my eyes but I just decided to ignore them. I then sat at back of the class where there are vacant chairs beside it and in front of it.

Classes was about to start in a few minutes when the door suddenly opened showing three panting Japanese girls. My heart started beating fast again as I locked eyes with Sana who gave me a smile.

Don't tell me we're classmates?

The three of them then bowed to the teacher as an apology for the sudden entrance as the whole class started squealing and whispering to each other after seeing the J-Trinity. The teacher then told them to find a sit as my classmates started telling them to sit beside them.

'Sana, sit with me'

'I have vacant chairs here beside me girls'

'Mina here!'

'Momo, I reserved a place for you'

Many of the students said but Sana was still looking at me as she then whispered something to her friends who nodded. What they did next made me shocked.

Are they going towards me?

I started panicking on my sit while playing with my fingers as I watched where they're going. I have three vacant chairs beside me and I don't know what to do if I get to sit beside the trio.

Fucking stop gay panicking Kim.

I thought they were going to occupy the sits beside me but to my surprise they sat in front of me. I sighed in relief and noticed Sana was looking at me.

"You're Dahyun, right?" Sana asked as I gulped before nodding.

Oh God, she remembers me

"I didn't except that we would be classmates" Sana said as I gave her a nervous smile.

"M-Me t-too M-Miss S-Sana" she giggled at me as I scratched my nape.

How many times am I going to embarrass myself in front of her?

"I hope I get to know you more Dahyun" she said before bringing her attention back to the teacher as I felt someone no, like everyone glaring at me except for the trio. I just looked down as I felt everyone's burning stares. The door busted open again making me look up to see who it was.

Tzuyu

with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung

My classmates started whispering to each other again after seeing the three students who entered the class.

'J-Trinity, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are our classmates!'

'This is going to be a great school year'

'They're so handsome'

Jeongyeon and Chae bowed to the teacher as an apology while Tzuyu just went to the chairs to find a sit.

Disrespectful bitch

Chae and Jeongyeon bowed to the teacher again to apologize for what Tzuyu did before they both went to find a sit. The teacher just sighed and shook her head, deciding to let what happen slide since it's the first day of class.

I felt a burning stare from someone inside the classroom that's why I scanned my eyes around the room, only to see Tzuyu glaring at me. I just gulped and immediately avoided her eye contact because if looks could kill, I would probably be dead right now.