Chapter 10 - Comfort Person

Third Person POV

As the door of the bathroom stall busted open, Sana leaned closer and immediately hid her face on the crook of Dahyun's neck. The pale girl felt her breath hitch at what Sana did because she could feel the latter's lips lingering on her skin. She peeked over Sana's shoulder and saw the school guard glaring at them.

It was just the school guard in the first place?

Dahyun thought as Sana peeked a little and saw the school guard too. She immediately hid her face again before the guard could even look at her, afraid that he might recognize her as the daughter of the one who owns this University.

"What are you guys doing here?" the guard asked as Dahyun gulped before speaking.

"I-uhm...we kind of got stuck here after the classes ended and I swear we weren't doing anything sir" Dahyun explained as she bit her lip out of nervousness.

Geez this guard is scarier and stricter than the principal of this University. Dahyun thought

The guard raised a brow and tried to see the other woman who's busy hiding herself on Dahyun's neck. Luckily, Dahyun was quick-witted enough and hid Sana's face even more before clearing her throat to which she succeeded in taking the guard's full attention. She realized that Sana is the one who practically owns the school and if ever this guard see her, this might cause an issue and Sana might get in trouble.

"Whatever, just go home" the guard said as Dahyun vigorously nodded

"We're sorry sir, we'll get going now" Dahyun apologized as Sana tighten her hold around Dahyun and whispered something.

"Dahyun, carry me" Sana whispered to Dahyun who's breath hitched when she felt Sana breathed on her neck. Luckily, Sana was hiding her face so she couldn't see the redness that's starting to coat in Dahyun's cheeks. Meanwhile, Sana was thankful too that she was hiding her face or else they would be seeing each other's blushing cheeks.

"P-Please?" Dahyun had no choice but to follow since their things are outside. There's no jacket that she can use to hide Sana and if she put Sana down, the guard would immediately see her face.

Dahyun then stood up as Sana wrapped her legs around Dahyun's waist. The pale girl quickly went to pick up their things before going towards the door of the bathroom.

She looks like Miss Sana. The school guard thought while he watch the two.

"Hey, stop!" the guard stopped Dahyun who's about to go outside the bathroom. 

Can't the other girl walk? The guard thought to himself.

He squinted his eyes a little, trying to see who the other girl was but he failed to do so since Sana buried her face even more on Dahyun's neck. Dahyun stiffened a little and could swear that Sana can hear her thumping heart. The guard just shook his head and decided to dismiss the thought on why the pale girl needed to carry the other woman.

They're probably a couple, they look  so good together. The guard thought.

"Nevermind, you guys can go." the guard said before Dahyun sighed in relief and thanked him. 

Thank God, he didn't ask anything anymore. He's probably tired.

Once outside the restroom, Dahyun was about to put Sana down when the school guard suddenly came out too and started trailing behind them as they walked. So Dahyun had no choice but to carry Sana until they got out of the school.

She smells like a baby. Sana thought as her lips formed a smile to which Dahyun felt.

Why is she smiling?