Chapter 7 - Why She's A Bully

Third Person POV

Once she arrived home, the tall Taiwanese girl immediately parked her motorcycle. Her eyes landed on a familiar limousine that's parked few meters away from her before she rolled her eyes in irritation once she recognized whom it belongs. She was supposed to be surprised to see him but annoyance and hatred filled her system.

He shouldn't have bothered coming back here, it's been years. Tzuyu thought before going down the motorcycle.

She decided to ignore it and was about to go inside her house when a man went out from the limousine.

"Tzuyu" the man called as Tzuyu stopped in her tracks but didn't dare turn around.

"It's been a while" Tzuyu's father said as Tzuyu took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Why are you suddenly back in Korea?" Tzuyu asked, her back was still facing the man she despises the most.

"Can't I visit my daughter whom I haven't seen for a long time?" Mr. Chou asked as Tzuyu gritted her teeth.

"Daughter?" Tzuyu asked and turned around as her father hummed in response.

"Who?" Tzuyu asked and pretended to look around.

"Don't be like that Tzuyu. I really did came here to know how you are" her father said as Tzuyu scoffed.

"You shouldn't have bothered wasting your time on me. We both know how you value your company more than your daughter." Tzuyu sternly said and was about to leave when her father approached her and held her hand. She immediately swat his hand away and glared at him.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Tzuyu shouted as her father sighed.

"I just... I just wanted to see you. Look, I know I've been focused with my work these passed few years and I didn't have the time to be with you ever since, that's why I'm making it up to you now" her father said as Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Why? Are you finally guilty after what happened to mom?" Tzuyu inquired and raised a brow at her father who didn't respond.

"Have you finally realized your mistakes after mom died because of cancer?!" and yet no response from Mr. Chou

"Why did it take years for you to come to your senses?!" Tzuyu raised her voice and looked intently at his eyes.

"Where were you when she was suffering?!" Tzuyu furiously asked as her father looked away

"Oh wait, I think I know..." Tzuyu chuckled sarcastically and tightly gripped the strap of her bag.

"...You were banging your business partner during those times right?" Tzuyu asked as her father clenched his fists.

"T-Tzuy---"

"I-I know it's been years, but how could I forget what you were doing during those times she was fighting for her life. You didn't even feel guilty after what you did and do you know what hurts the most? You didn't even feel any guilt after that and only realized your mistakes now that it's already too late." Tzuyu bit her lip to stop herself from crying because the man who's standing in front of her does not deserve her tears. 

"Tzuyu-ah, I-I'm really sorr---" Tzuyu just raised her hand to stop him from speaking. 

"Don't come and see me like this again. Don't you ever think that I can still accept you after everything that has happened." Tzuyu coldly said before turning around to walk towards her motorcycle. 

"Can't you forgive me?" His father asked as Tzuyu wore her helmet. She started the engine of her motorcycle before looking at her father.

"Such word doesn't exist in my vocabulary when it comes to you" Once Tzuyu said that, she immediately drove away from her father who could only watch her leaving figure.