1!

Sitting on his chair, he eyed his managment files again.

Where they went wrong? What exactly they missed? Why they losed their most important buisness relationship?

These questions were giving him headache. How is he supposed to handle all this now? Being the CEO, he has to deal with the circumstances leading with the lose of this relationship.

Parting his eyes from the files, Jimin turned his full attention to his laptop which shows the data of previous 2 years.

It's been 4 to 5 hours after the meeting in which Yangs' declare that they don't want any further relationship with Park and sons. Jimin and his team had been engaged in finding the reason of this lose.

Now it's only Jimin sitting alone in his cabin busy dealing with the outcomes. Rubbing his forehead, he leans back on his chair and closed his eyes to relax for a minute. He tried to calm his mind and get rid of this headache.

A click sound of his cabin door drew his mind from the calmness to the real world. Thinking it might be his company's president Min Yoongi or his assistant, he decided to not open his eyes and continue to rest.

His eyes flew wide open when he felt some weight on his lap. He found a girl young aged, covered in beauty and figure sitting on his lap.

"What the hell!" Jimin tried to push the weight off him with his full energy but that girl didn't even moved a bit but continued smiling. She wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck and leaned a bit closer.

"Are you tired by any chance, sir." She spoke with seductive voice.

He wanted to push her, to tell her to get away. He didn't felt like this is right. But he didn't do any of these.

The way she looked at him. The way she was eyeing nothing but his lips. The way her fingers are making tiny circles over his neck, is driving him crazy.

Those hands with whom he wanted to push her, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

A satisfactory smile creeps over her lips when she leaned more to him, touching their noses.

"You are really tired I guess." Her thumb touched his pulp lips lightly which sends shiver down his spine.

"My name is Jeon Ara, I am an employee in your company. But I don't think you ever noticed me."

Exactly, how didn't he ever noticed this goddess like figure till now?

The air was heavy there, the surrounding was becoming hotter and hotter.

She leaned more and he gulped. She tightened her hold around his neck and he reciprocate. She touched their lips and he didn't backed away.

______________________

Pulling his car from the parking he started driving. He is no longer tensed and stressed. Her moves had made him all relieved. He has a smile on his face. Finally he has his mind stable and he is calmed.

Playing his favorite playlist, he started enjoying his car ride. Singing his favorite part he found out that he sings quite well.

It felt like a second when he reached his house. Every single tension and workload, which had covered his mind, has now drifted apart.

Taking out his car keys and phone. He went straight towards his house. Still a smile trying to escape his lips.

He enters the key in the key hole in an attempt to open the door.

With a smile and refreshing mood, Jimin opened his apartment door and headed inside. Dropping his coat on the couch and inhaling a home air he headed towards his room.

It's when two arms came behind him folding around his waist tightly as a figure now is pressed against his back.

"You came."

That's it. It's when his smile dropped, it's when his heart dropped. It's when he realized his deed.

It's when he turned around to find a innocent pair of eyes looking at him with the most adorable smile in this world.

Tightening her arms around him she leaned in his chest and whispered.

"I missed you."

A heavy pain is felt. A pain like someone had pocked thousands of needles on him. A pain like their is a heavy stone held on his chest. A pain like he had done some crime.

He wanted to hold the small figure which was attached to him but his body was froze. Only a word escaped his lips.

"Y/N."

___________________

Hey💜
It's me,💜
This is my new story and a new try for a new subject.💜
I will make you sad.💜
Hehe😈

*I passed*

*I passed*