16!

Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes lightly with his fingers. It is the new day after that screwed up night.

Boy couldn't sleep properly thinking of the girl sleeping beside him who was probably crying the whole night.

He had promised to himself that he will sort it out in the morning. He have to. He can't lose her because of a random bad day.

With a determined intention, Jimin got up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Warm shower helps alot. Unlike Y/N, he didn't like to boil himself there but he still enjoyed it with a moderate hot temperature

Boy got himself dressed in his pyjamas. He didn't forget to wear that hoodie which Y/N likes the most.

"Baby! Baby Good morning!" Jimin headed out from his bedroom while calling for his girlfriend.

It was 8 in the morning and she will properly be in the kitchen making herself a breakfast, thinking this Jimin went towards the kitchen.

"It is smelling delicious! What are you making.... ba..by......" Boy trailed off as he found nothing other than leftover food in the kitchen.

Jimin gulped a lump in her throat. Somehow he was feeling uneasy. It is not ordinary to not found her in the kitchen at this time. She always stays near kitchen window, which is her favorite, in the morning.

She always wakes up at 7 in the morning then till 8 she stays near the kitchen window, which gives her full view of their garden, while making coffee and drinking it. But it's not that mysterious, she must be somewhere else, maybe she is the backyard.

Jimin dragged his feets towards their backyard calling her name.

"Y/N.....Baby.....!!"

But still, their was no trace of his beloved girlfriend. His house suddenly felt so abandoned as if nobody other than him stays there.

One by one Jimin searched every corner of the house but didn't find Y/N at all.

"Is she at office? But it's still 8. She usually goes around 10." Boy sat on the corner of his bed while whispering to himself.

Jimin decided to call her. It is surely going to be awkward if they talk on phone after such a terrible night but he has to confirm where is she?

Dialing her number Jimin placed his phone near his ears. His heart beat was racing for some reason. He didn't know how cold her reply is going to be as she must be still mad on him but he have to call her no matter what.

"The number you are calling is switched off-". Boy ended the call.

"Where are you Y/N-aah?" Boy whispered to himself, eyes lowered.

He now decided to call Y/N's secretary in hope that maybe she knows something.

"Hello."
"Mm....H-Hey."

"Yes, Mr.Park. How may I help you?" Jennie kim, Y/N's secretary spoke from the other side of the phone.

"I-Is...mm....Y/N at office?" Jimin asked stuttering a little and also being scared of her answering a no.

"Yes, mam is in her cabin."

A wave of relief flowed through Jimin as he sighed in caesura.

"Oh....Is their something important today? Coz she went early....a-and she even f-forgot to tell me that she is leaving." Boy laughed awkwardly as he tried to make Jennie believe that their is nothing suspicious of him not knowing where is Y/N.