8!

She shifted a little in the small space. It was hard to breathe. It felt like someone is crushing her bones.

"Ahh....." Moaning a little, brunette finally opened her eyes to meet bright sunshine peaking to her room which lead her to close them again.

Giving a failed attempt to move herself one more time, now she couraged to look at the thing which had engulf her this tight.

Thinking it might be some monster or something, she first pushed herself a little backward then opened her eyes to meet a face totally different from a monster.

It was, sorry.... He was her mochi baby boyfriend who had been engulfing her like his life depends on it. He is refusing all her attempt to move or get rid of his grib.

Parting her dry lips and gulping her dry throat she managed to speak as the morning dehydration is doing its best to make her bumb.

"J-Jimin-aah, let me go...." She exhaled while trying to get up but the male beside her snuggled more while letting out a whine in denial.

"Yah! Jimi-" her words were cut off by a loud sound behind her, indicating that someone is reminding her this early.

"Jimin! Let me go! My phone is ringing!" She yelled this time moving herself roughly from the boy who is frowning on her separation right now.

Setting herself on the bed she outstretched her arm to took the slim metal in her hands which is calling for her from very long.

Without looking at the caller ID, she swiped the green button on the screen.

"Hello....." She spoke with a hoarse voice while rubbing her eyes.

"Yah! Y/N! You are still sleeping."

The familiar deep voice striked her ears. Quickly she checked the name on the screen which shows none other than her older brother.

"It is just 7am and it's sunday, Yoongi. May I know why are you calling me at this time?" She spoke getting irritated.

"You spoiled little- I am older than you! When will you start calling me with honorifics!"

It has always been like this between them. As Y/N and Yoongi have 2 years age gape between them, she don't find a need to call him with honorifics.

"Just say why you called, already....." She spoke while getting annoyed on his morning yellings. She want to spent her morning, cuddling with her little boyfriend but her brother had different planes.

"I am coming to your house at 1am. I am having lunch with you guys."

"What?! Why!?"

"Can't I just come to see my sister?"

"Huh! I know you are coming to see that is Jimin taking care of me nicely. Yoongi-aah.....I have told you he is changed now, he is not that heartless anymore....." She whinned while remembering the time when Yoongi was the biggest barrier in their relationship.

"Is your brother speaking trash about me again?" All of a sudden the sleepy head besides her spoke while trying to open his eyes.

"Shut up, Jimin! And yes..... Yoongi. I'll make you some good lunch, okay. You can take Sul Hee unnie with you also."

"Yah! How many times I have to tell you that we are not a thing!! She is just my neighbor and nothing."

"Okay okay, I get it! Bye....."

"Hmm."

He cuts the phone and the brunette on the other side yawned for the 10th time.

An arm suddenly caressed her waist in begging for her attention.

"What happened? Is hyung coming to see us today?" Jimin spoke while having eyes closed and one cheek being smashed again the pillow.

"Yes....." She exhaled lazily while getting inside their comforter again.

She got held by two muscular arms again as they are saying welcome back to her. They both cuddled closely to each other, drifting to sleep again.

____________________

Inhaling the warm steam from the boiled rice, she burnt her nose.

She rubbed it with her hand a little to cool it down as the hot steam straight entered her nostrils.

She had prepared rice and beef curry for lunch as his, not so oppa, Yoongi is coming.

She took all the rice out in a container and put the lead to close it.

It's when she noticed a figure standing still on doorframe looking at her.

"What happened?" She asked without giving a glance to the person who was pouting his full lips.

"Why your brother have to ruin our weekend like this?"

Snapping her head towards the male who was standing on the doorframe, she clenched her jaw.

"Say that again and you are not getting any food today."

"See! Now we are fighting because of him." Jimin spoke while coming near to the brunette.

He held her one arm in his hand and leaned towards it fully with his head on her shoulder. He spoke while still pouting.

"Can't you just tell him to not come today?" He snuggles in her neck while holding her arm.

"Jimin-aah.....It's already 12:55, he will be here at anytime. How am I supposed to tell him that now?" She spoke for which he whinned in response.

Caressing her boyfriend's cheeks, she smiled to herself on his cuteness as he kept pouting.

"It's okay, Jimin. We will have our date someday else." She said as she continues her cooking.

Date was one thing, but Jimin was unwilling to see Yoongi for some other reason. That threat which he gave him the other day, still wins to make him shiver.

As much as he knows Yoongi, he can predict that he is coming to check on him particularly.

Boy's frightening thoughts were came to an end as the door bell rangs indicating for someone's arrival.

__________________

Here is the another episode.💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all💜💜💜