4!

"H-Hyung."

Jimin manages to speak barely under the intense gaze of his older brother's friend, kind of his older brother, the president of his company, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi eyes both of them suspiciously as he heard the last part of the conversation where Ara has addressed Jimin as 'mine'.

Seeing the intimidating presence of President Min in Jimin's cabin, Ara finds slipping out of the cabin as the best choice.

Greeting Yoongi and bowing to both the males Ara cautiously gets out of Jimin's office.

Taking a deep shaky breathe Jimin managed to speak again.

"W-What is it Hyung?"

"Why? Can't I just come to your cabin without any reason?"

Speaking coldely, Yoongi makes his way to the chair in front of Jimin's desk and sat down there as he stabs death glares directly to Jimin.

"O-Of course hyung, you can come anytime."

Jimin smiles nervously and eyes the document in Yoongi's hand.

"These are the researched you asked me to give you."
Yoongi spoke while handing the document to Jimin.

"Oh...Oh...Yeah....Thankyou so much hyung."

Yoongi only humms in response still glaring at Jimin.

The conversation he just heard isn't giving him any good time as he can't help but feel suspicious. But still he knows Jimin very well and don't want to jump on conclusion that fast.

The moment Jimin's eyes meet the pale boy in front of him he choked again. Gulping his already dry throat Jimin somehow managed to look a bit confident.

Sighing for the first time, Yoongi gets up from his chair and was about to get out when he turns around and spoke.

"Just a friendly reminder, Jimin, your girlfriend is my sister."

Saying this he didn't even spare a second glance to Jimin and went out straight.

On the other hand the boy who just lost his breathing now starts tumbling. He got two totally opposite threats in a single day. He wants to do what Yoongi has indirectly told him but what about that Jeon Ara who is threatening him because of Y/N.

He need to find the solution for all this. But before that the boy grinned for thinking of the plane he made for tonight with his beloved girl.

______________________

"Where the fuvk are my keys!?"

Y/N growls while struggling to find the keys of their house. It is been very pleasant day for her as her meeting went well and she got to meet some of her old school friends. She had decided to come home and make ramen for herself and was very eager to do this. But now when she can't seem to fine keys, she became wild.

"Aahhhggggg!!!!!"

She stomps her feet on the ground throwing a tantrum.

"I should call Jimin now."

Getting her phone out she dialed his number which gets answered very quickly.

"Where are you?" She asked harshly making the boy on the line frown.

"Wooh wooh...Is my girl not in a good mood today?"

She closed her eyes taking a deep breathe.

"I was but am not. Now tell me where you are. And I don't care where you are just come fast because I don't have keys!!!!"

"Okay....I am coming just a second."

He cuts the phone leaving her dumbfounded. Putting her phone inside her bag she huffed.

"Says like he will be here in a second."

The second, those words left her mouth her house door swang open revealing a grinding Jimin.

Narrowing her eyes she asked.

"You.Were.Inside."

"I.Was.Inside."

"Then why didn't you open when I ringed the bell! I thought you were not home yet!"

"I just didn't felt like opening."

He says simply with having the same grin on his face.

She sighed letting a heavy air ball out of her mouth.

"Park Jimin, you are really getting on my nerves now!"

Folding her hands in small fists she was about to end the life of the boy in front of her when suddenly he engulfed her in a tight hug stoking her back lightly with his hands.

"Calm down my little hulk, calm down."

"Calm.Down." She gave him two light punches on his stomach on each word.

He laughs on her childish behavior before dragging her inside the house which was all dark for some reason.

Jimin went behind her and placed both of her hands on her shoulders.

"Why are you not turning on the lights?!" She asked.

"Just a second." Jimin slipped a bit and turned the light on.

The moment light stricked brunettes eyes she didn't saw what she was expecting. Whole living room was decorated with white flower patels and balloons. Their was a path made with patels towards the giant dinner table which was garnished with candles and a heart shaped plate which kept strawberries on it.
(You can imagine any kind of decoration.)

Her mouth was wide open seeing the heavenly preparations in front of her that she didn't noticed two arms making their way to her waist holding her tight.

"How is it?"

A voice snapped her out of her thoughts when she found her boy pressed against her and was dangling her side to side lightly.

"You prepared this....."

"No. I have personally called hulk for doing all the choas. I think he is pretty romantic from inside."

She poked her elbow to his stomach on his tease laughing a little.

Placing her hands on the boy's hands around her waist she squeezed them a little.

"Thankyou.......And sorry."

"Thanking me is obvious but sorry?"

"Ummm.......Sorry for the harsh words I spoke to you this morning. I really didn't mean to say those. I am really very sorry, Jiminaah"

He turns her around quietly and took his face in his hands and smiled.

"It's okay baby.....I never felt bad for those words. I think they were necessary. I know you love me and want to make this relationship stronger that's why you say that. I didn't mind harsh words until it's from you."

Smiling a bit she caressed his cheeks and gave him a small peck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

___________________

I am back 😀

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all💜💜💜💜💜

And yes.....
BUTTER TEASER GROUP PHOTO #1.
They are insane for this😤
*Taking last few breaths.*

Wait.... Aren't J-hope and Jimin supposed to be blond and the way they are standing🙂