17!

Fading sound of rolling tiers was the only thing disturbing the peace of the night.

Y/N parked her car in the garage of their house slowly.

Resting her hands on the starring wheel she stayed on her seat. She has to get out of the car now and head inside.

Inside......

It's him.....

It's him inside....

She sighed while moving uncomfortably on her car seat. She has successfully ignored him this morning as she headed to office even before 6. She switched her phone off to the extent.

But now.....

Now is the time. He must have been home right now. She will be facing him.

"Aaahhh." Brunette moaned in annoyance.

She is not one of those people who stay and face the one they are mad on or people who are able to 'talk it out'. She doesn't have this courage to go and face that awkwardness which comes after an argument.

Y/N doesn't believe in the concept of making them realise it. She thinks that if you have to say the obvious, if you have to tell them that you have hurt me, then it doesn't worth anything. If they doesn't realise it themselves while hurting you or anything then their is no means in making them realise.

She sighed again. But this time she also straightened her body to move out.

Getting out of the car a cold wave of wind caresses her face and blows her hairs back, making her already uncomfortable self to stiff more.

Taking quite and slow steps she makes her way towards their main door. Standing in front of the door girl licks her lips as her heart is pounding so fast for some reason.

"It's nothing. You meet him everyday. It-Its nothing." She tried to calm herself as she takes a few long breathe before pressing her thumb over the door bell.

The sound of door bell echoed all over the house making the quietly sitted Jimin flinch.

His lips parted a little as he stands from his spot and rushes towards the door without thinking anything twice.

Boy opened the door revealing a familiar face which he adores so much. A wave of warmth flew through Jimin's inside as he looked at the face of his girlfriend.

Y/N stood there looking straight in front of her but not looking at Jimin. She was eyeing in front of her as if Jimin doesn't stand their. Her lips were in a line showing no kind of emotion.

A sigh of relief escaped Jimin's throat as finally he is seeing her.....

"Y-Y/N-aah I...." As boy started to speak, Y/N lowered her eyes to the ground and walked passed him.

Jimin being ignored felt a slight clench on this behavior of her. It's not like he was expecting some usual greeting from her, he knew that she is going to ignore him and he thought that he can handle it but it doesn't seem that easy.

Brunette walked to the bedroom now looking straight with a blank expression. Taking steps towards her closet she started picking her clothes to take shower.

Just go in to the shower!

He can't come there without your permission.

It would be easy that way

Biting her lower lip lightly, she started picking her clothes. It's when sound of footsteps was heard coming closer.

Boy came and stood beside her, trying to force an awkward smile. "Erm.... Already going to shower....You seem a little rushed...." He begin speaking as he follows Y/N's movement of picking clothes by his eyes.