5!

It was a new day. A new beginning.

Jimin had decided to solve this issue about his employee, Jeon whatever. The only person he can talk to right now is his brother or say brothers. They are his two big bros from his step mother, Kim Hyejin.

Jimin's real mother died due to an infection on her body when he was 3 years old. His father, Mr.Park, thought that he can handle the small boy alone but Jimin was really stressed and disturbed on his mother's absence. Therefore, Mr.Park had decided to found a new mother for his son.

It's when Mr.Park met his old school friend. She was widower with two children. One was 3 years older than Jimin, Kim Seokjin. And the second was one year older, Kim Namjoon.

Hyejin took care of Jimin as if he was her own son. Both Kim brothers were more than real brothers to Jimin. They never fought on a verge to get bruises on heart. In the time of business distribution, Jimin suggested Seokjin to be the CEO. But both the olders denied saying that they prefer their own works and have no problem in handling whole business to Jimin. Now Seokjin is a model and the heartthrob of South Korea and Namjoon is one of the best phycologist in the country.

Jimin rang the bell of the grand house of his both brothers where they live with their girlfriends.

Door was opened by a pretty decent looking familiar face which he smiled towards.

"Good morning Noona." He greets the girl in front of her and got the same greetings in return with a smile.

"Noona, are hyungs at home?"

"Yes Jimin, they are both in study right now. Is something serious? You are here this early morning."

"Aaa... Nothing like that noona. Just wanted to greet you all."

"Oh, come inside."

Getting inside the house Jimin greets the other girl who he saw in the kitchen. Then he went straight to the study and found both of his hyungs arguing over something.

"YAH! You shouldn't have done that!"

"That was not my mistake. You pushed me further."

"It was your fault. I know you broke my alpaca tea cup on purpose."

"Hyung, do you think that I have some personal grudge with you?"

"Namjoon, you are so cruel-"

"HYUNG!!!"

Both the boys snapped their head towards the foreign voice finding their little brother standing on the doorframe of the study.

"Yah! Why are you yelling now?"

"Hyung, I had been calling your names since forever but you both were busy arguing."

"What is that, Jimin? Why are you here all of a sudden?" Namjoon asked seeing the terrible look in Jimin's face.

"I need to talk to you both about something." Heading towards the elders Jimin sat on the couch opposite both.

He spilled out the whole incident that happened two days back with him, better say because of him.

Both the boys have their eyes wide and jaw hanging low in shock. The Jimin they knew since childhood can never do such a thing. He was a playboy once but he is always loyal to Y/N since these 2 years.

"Jimin......You....This is wrong!!" Seokjin yelled in disappointed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Jimin, were you drunk or drugged at that time?" Namjoon questioned while knowing that how much his little brother loves his girlfriend. He can never cheat on her like that.