14!

Rubbing his fingers against his temple, Jimin sighed. It's 2 in the night now, as he got a little carried away with that Jeon girl. He leans back in the seat of his car while collecting himself to head back home.

It's when his phone lightened up showing a notification. Jimin looked at his phone which showed a notification from their client. He sighed and picked his phone while looking at that particular message. His eyes moved a little up towards the other notifications and one of them shows.....

" 53 missed calls!" Boy frowned his eyebrows while looking at the huge number of missed calls.

"What in the world....?" He rushed to unlock his phone and went straight to the call log.

It shows the different number of calls from baby, Jin hyung, Joonie hyung.

"They called me this much....." He frowned his eyebrows searching for the reason of their massive number of calls.

If it is because he is late today then it's not the first time when he is this late. He sometime have a whole night time work but why everyone is this furious to talk to him this time.

Then it hits him......

Earlier that day

Jimin sighed walking out of the meeting room. It has been more then an hour since their team is having this meeting. Now finally when it's over, he felt a little relaxed.

"Jimin."

Turning his head towards the voice calling his name, Jimin finds Yoongi walking in his direction.

"How was the meeting." Older asked as he stands in front of Jimin.

"It went well, hyung." Jimin answered in a lazy voice.

"Mm....You look a little tired. You can head home if you want to. I will take care of the remaining chaos." Yoongi spoke.

Jimin frowned his lips and looked at his watch, it showed 8 pm. It is the almost time when he usually heads home.

"And also....You were in the meeting so Y/N called me saying that she wants to talk to you. Call her." Male said starting to head towards his office.

"Okay, hyung."

After waving to the older, Jimin went to his cabin and sat himself down on the chair. Picking his phone he called Y/N.

"Hello." A familiar voice spoke from the other side which caused Jimin to smile in his tiredness.

"Hey, baby~" Boy sings totally ignoring his fatigue.

A single chuckle was heard from that side then the girl spoke.

"Ahh... Listen....I was asking, when will you be at home?" She asked controlling her smile.

"Mm....I am done for today I guess.....So I'll be at home in an hour or two." Jimin spoke while arranging his desk.

"Great! I'll be waiting, okay. And if you are going to be late then do inform me." She said while threatening the boy in the end of the sentence.

"Okay okay.....But why?...Mm....Is it something special today....." Boy's movement stopped as he thought of the outcomes could happen if he had forgotten some important date.

"No! It's nothing special. It's just that I really want to spend some time with you while having snacks and watching something."

Boy couldn't help but awed on her words. It's very rare of Y/N to ask for a movie date by herself but when she does, it melts boy's heart so badly.