9!

Brunette runs towards the door as door bell strikes her ears. Opening the door, she reveled a pale looking guy who was seeming uninterested but smiled as soon as he saw her.

"Yoongi!!" She ran to him and engulfed him in a tight hug. Male growled a little on this kind of welcome but knowing the bubbly nature of his sister, he can't help but return the hug.

"Yah! Yah! Don't be so touchy!" Yoongi pushed her a little with trying to hide the smile which was asking a permission to burst as he meet his sister after so long.

"Stop being so grumpy, old man. Come!" After giving him a slap on his arm, brunette dragged him inside with her.

Jimin was still standing in the kitchen, frozen. It seemed like a killer or his murderer had entered just now. His breath was stuck somewhere and he was gulping continually.

Since from that day in office where Yoongi threatened Jimin, he is avoiding him and hiding from his moody brother-in-law. And today also he can't seem to find any courage to face him who has came for god-knows-what reason.

"JIMINAAH!! COME OUT! ITS YOONGI!" Brunette yelled from outside, thinking that Jimin didn't know who just arrived.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jimin moved himself a little from his position and tried heading towards living room, from where faint noise of chatting were coming.

Entering living room, he stood at the doorframe as soon as his eyes land on the pale looking male.

Yoongi was like his usual self, calm and relaxed, but still Jimin felt him way more intimidating.

Pale boy's eyes flew towards the still figure who was now sweating. Yoongi forced a fake smile towards his sister's boyfriend.

"Hey, Jimin!" He let out a cheerful greeting towards Jimin, forcefully. Jimin on the other had was quite surprised on his sudden cheerful behavior. You can say that he had seen him this cheerful for the first time in his life.

"H-Hey." Jimin spoke with tumbling words still standing frozen.

"Yah! Why are standing there?" Brunette asked while frowning her eyebrows on her boyfriend's behavior.

"Yes, Jimin. Come, sit here." Yoongi tapped the place on couch right beside him which made Jimin to head towards the couch.

A sudden ringing stopped frightened boy's moment, indicating that someone is calling him. Excusing himself, Jimin looked at his phone, reading the caller ID which says Seokjin hyung.

Jimin took the call immediately as it is very rare to see Seokjin calling someone because of his tight schedule.

"Hello, hyung."

"Hello, Jimin. Come to Namjoon's office right now. We have someone to introduce with you."

"Mm....Right now?"

"Yes. Right now."

"Okay, hyung and thankyou."

"Thankyou?"

A single chuckle escaped his lips and he spoke "You saved my ass today, hyung."

Cutting the phone afterwards, Jimin made his way to the brother and sister sitting near each other. This time, in the place of frightening expression, he had a smile on his face as he is about to slip of this situation.

"Yoongi hyung...." He spoke as he reached the Min siblings.

"Hmm?" Snapping his head around, Yoongi looked at now somewhat happy Jimin.