13!

*Warning: Includes violence. You may skip if you are not comfortable.*

Tapping his foot impatiently on the floor of his office cabin, Jimin sighed in annoyance. He takes a look at his wrist watch which shows 10 pm.

It's when his cabin door opened slightly followed by the tapping sound of heels against the floor.

"Good evening Mr.Park. You called me." Speaking seductively Ara walked towards Jimin.

The sound of her heels were bringing pain to his head but he decided to ignore it. Standing from his seat, boy steps towards her with a clenched jaw.

"Yes......I called you."

Taking slow steps he stood straight in front of the girl placing one of his hands over his table. Ara stands in front of him while eyeing him seductively.

Placing her hands over his chest she spoke "You never called me by yourself, Mr.Park. Is their something special you want to talk about."

She kept running her hand over his chest while eyeing his lips. Jimin on the other side kept a straight face, not getting affected by any of her moves.

"Talk huh? Yes I have something to talk about." Taking Ara's hands in his, Jimin removes them from his chest.

Reciprocating her behavior, boy took his index finger to the side of her face slowly dragging it downwards.

This action was liked by Ara on an another level when a sinful sound escaped her lips as she closed here eyes in full pleasure.

Jimin's finger didn't stopped until it reached her hands crossing her neck shoulder and uper arms. Girl was busy enjoying it when suddenly Jimin turned her around taking her wrist in his hand.

A little groan escaped girls lips on the sudden pain. Jimin had her turned around and was applying pressure over her wrist to give her enough amount of pain.

A small smirk took over girl's face on this kind of a hot action by someone she like this much but she decides to keep up with the innocent act.

"What are you doing, Mr.Park." Girl asked bitting her lips and ignoring the pain on her wrist.

"How dare you call at my home, you bitch!" Clenching his jaw boy held her wrist more tightly, on which she groaned again.

"Mr.Park.....You know that I missed you.....If you keep giving your attention to that girlfriend of yours....What am I going to do?" Girl whined as she tried keeping her cute personality on work.

"Missed me huh?"

Leaving her hand Jimin turned her around to face him and in an instant he took her jaw in his hands and held it tightly.

"How dare you...." Jimin pressed his fingers more tightly around her jaw digging them inside.

Fire was omitting from his eyes on the thought of the girl in front of him. On the thought that Y/N could have possibly found out about them because of her. On the thought that now she might have a little doubt over Jimin and his actions. These thoughts were jamming his mind.

He pushed her aside with her jaw harshly. On the lose contact of his hands over her jaw she breathed faster while rubbing the area which was held by his hands.

Loosening his belt, Jimin took it out from around his waist. He glared at the girl in front of him like a pray as he hits his belt harshly on the ground making a loud sound.

Jumping from his action, Ara gulped a lump in her throat from the look of her handsome crush who was looking dangerously intimidating right now.

As much as she was scared of his actions, she was excited the same as this seemed like one of her kinks.