15!

Jungkook leaned back on his couch, sighing. Gulping a huge lump in his throat he tried to control his tears which were on their verse to fall out.

His small coffee shop is being deserted these days. They have been trying to introduce new items and snacks to their costumers but no one visits their coffee shop. It's rarely a few customers in a day.

Because of this only, his little sister who never even did any single chaos in their house, who always stayed as a princess in his parents house, has to work almost 8 to 10 hours for them both.

His poor going bussiness and their miserable financial condition is too big to handle. He want to earn more for his sister, for himself and for......

For the girl of his dreams. For his dearest girlfriend. For the one he can do anything. For his beloved Lisa.

Jungkook and Lisa have been dating since they were 16. When Jungkook was in Busan, because of his father's job, he met her. She was shy and innocent. She was clueless. Nobody ever liked her but he saw something different in her. Something that attracted him towards her. They both became friends.

It was Lisa's 16th birthday when Jungkook took her to a corner and proposed her. She was unable to reply, she couldn't answer properly. She was confused.

But after a few days she admitted her feelings too. They both started dating. Their siblings also knew about this.

They are complete together. Their is nothing either of them want more then each other's love and support.

Jungkook wants to propose her, to be with him for lifetime. He want to marry his Lisa. But he doesn't seem to have any guts to do so.

Lisa is right now practicing for her passion of dance. She wants to become someone in this field.

He wants to provide her everything. Money, love, kises, those healing cuddles and everything. But he can't. Because he is poor. He can't afford food for him and his sister by his own money. He himself depends on someone else. Then how can he ask her to marry him when he isn't even worth having someone like her.

He knows that she will never deny. She is really desperate to marry him. She also wants to be with him for a lifetime. She had said this multiple times. But he can't. He can't afford to marry the love of his life and make her struggle with him. He wants to give her a way better life.

But he can't.

It's 3 in the night but he can't find any sleep. He is walking around the house from his bedroom to the living room then kitchen just to find a comfortable spot to sleep.

It's when main door of their house opened slowly, followed by tapping of high heels against the floor.

Boy opened his tired eyelids to look at his little sister making her way inside their house. He looked at her carefully. She was smirking. Their was a smirk on her face. She was looking so happy by her body language.

It's been a few days since Jungkook is sensing something strange in her behavior. She has been more cheerful and happy these past days. Like it is nice to see his sister smile but that smile is...... different. She has been taking expensive gifts and food items for Jungkook and herself daily. But where is she getting all that money from?

"Oh! Oraboni......You are still up?" Grinning girl spoke while removing her heels.

"Why are you so late? It's almost 3 already." Jungkook spoke standing up from his seat on the couch with a frown.

"I-I have told you, Oraboni. Work is huge these days." Brunette spoke while not making eye contact with her brother.

She was looking suspicious for some reason to Jungkook.