11!

Sitting on one of the chair of dining table, she takes a small sip from her tea cup.

Last night's event didn't go unnoticed by her. She isn't in a mood to shrug it off. She want an answer and she knows he has one, he must had.

What happened last night wasn't something small like that perfume incident. It is doubtable that why he saved a female's number as Yoongi hyung? And most importantly the way that girl on the phone was speaking so seducingly is totally not normal. Also Yoongi had warned her about Jimin recently which made her scruple grew even more.

Moreover, this is how a relationship works, right? Instead of keeping it to yourself and letting a small unworthy pebble of suspicion to turn into a mountain of uncertainty, you should always talk it out.

If he is hiding something or if their is something going on behind her back then she was truly confident that she will catch him lying in an instant. Jimin can never ever lie on her face, this is his weakness. She reads him like an open book. Whatever he tries, nothing can ever stop Y/N to read his mind fully.

She had made all possible reasons about that call, both positive and negative. Their are chances that Yoongi is pranking him but these chances are less then 0.1% coz pranking and Yoongi are two faces of a coin.

Or it could be something else. Something she doesn't want to know or hear. Something she doesn't expected ever.

She closed her eyes tightly clenching her jaw. This is what she doesn't what. She can accept anything, beside Jimin doing something on her back. But she is a little prepared for this outcome also, for the chances of him telling her that he has someone else other than her or he don't want to be with her anymore.

Little sounds of someone's presence blew around the house. Concluding that the little boy must have woken up, she shifted herself uncomfortably in her position.

Putting the tea cup down she stabled her mind a little to gain confidence before facing him. She was ready for whatever future holds for them, whatever Jimin is going to answer her, whatever he is hiding. She was ready for all.

Small steps can be sensed coming towards her. Keeping her head low, she kept looking at her tea cup which was empty by now.

A faint sigh was heard beside her but she didn't looked at the owner of it. Sound of dragging chair backward and then pulling it forward after sitting on it, was also heard but she didn't looked at that side.

Their was no fault of her and she knows that, but still a dryness was felt in her throat, same that we feel when we have to give a speech in front of hundreds of people or when we are about to enter the hallway of our new school.

She felt the throbbing of her heart as if she is going to face her husband after cheating on him or as if she is going to face her parents after marrying her lover secretly. She was feeling the same.

"Good morning baby...." Jimin spoke lazily as he picked jam and started applying it on the bread in front of him.

"Good morning." She said while keeping her head low.

"You know what baby.......I have a very tough schedule today.....I will be coming very late I guess." Jimin spoke while having a small bite of his bread jam.

"What schedule?" She questioned him with a emotionless voice.

Boy looked at her with frowned eyebrows on her harsh voice. Shrugging it off, he tried keeping up with the conversation.

"Mm....I have a meeting today with Yangs and a lunch planned with our new clients. Other than that I have a few-"

"Someone called yesterday." Looking towards her cup she spoke cutting Jimin off.