Scanerio 8: Pleasant Stroll

Cooler spring days turn into warmer summer as everyone in the Wu Shi academy is changing everything to fit the warmer season.
Winter blankets and heavy clothing are getting put away for the next winter season, the children bring out more toys to play after they finish their studies, some even bring their hand-made kites out, sad that the winter and the cold air is gone but happy they can play more in the warm sun light.
They went into the forest area large enough to run around and not leave the temple grounds.
Two little boys throw their kites in the air and run as fast as they can to make it fly, some rather wait when the wind is just right then take off running to fly.
A few attempts but their fails always floated down on the grass, some were a little puzzle and try to think of another way while the rest started to sniff; getting upset that their kites won't fly.
Fujin turn the corner and notice the little boys looking gloomy and puzzle, he look down on the ground and see the kites.
A soft smile appeared on his lips as he approach the boys.

"Children" He spoke up, the boys look up at the Wind god.
"Good afternoon Lord Fujin" They chinned together with sad tones, he kneels down to their level.
"Why so sad?" He asks.
"Our kites will not fly" one of them answer.
"It is nice today so, we thought we should fly them" another one; more older looking, Fujin nodded.
"I see" then he stood up "About I fix the issue" With a little smile.

Hearing those words, the children eyes lit up and get their kites ready; with a wave of his hands a gush of wind blows suddenly around them, the white-haired braided man look at the children and nodded.
They take their cue to run and let their kites fly in the air, joyous laughter echoed and fill the Wind god's heart seeing them running and watching their kites fly, not caring about the world.
Fujin believe he should bring his own kite out and join the little ones sometime because he adores sending time with them.
Footsteps caught his attention and he turn his head to see Raiden and Master Zhen coming up behind him.

"Raiden" He nodded at his brother "Master Zhen" He also nodded at the old master "What can I do for you?".
"Fujin we must go to the Elder Gods for meeting soon" Raiden inform his brother which he rises an eye-brow at.
"For what?" ask Fujin.
"It the report on how Liu Kang is doing and how he is adjusting to Earthrealm" added The hat man which Fujin nodded in understanding. Master Zhen looked at the children.
"It is good to see them smiling and having fun" the older master chuckled "It is nice to have a nice day for them to play".
"I agree" Fujin reply.
"We will leave in three days brother" Raiden state "Do you know here Liu Kang is?".
"I saw him in the vegetable garden helping the farmers" answer Fujin. Raiden nodded then turn his heel towards the garden, Master Zhen looked at the wind God.
"I do have some scrolls I need you to go through with my lord; if that is alright" The monk request.
"I don't mind" Fujin smile at the man "Let me know what time" Master Zhen nodded then turn his heel to walk away.

However when he took six steps away from the Wind god; he stop. Fujin tilt his hand in confusion wondering why the master stop walking, was there something else the Master wanted to say? Or did he just remember something.
Master Zhen turn and look at Fujin and scan his being then study his face making Fujin more confuse.

"Is there something else Master Zhen?" again Fujin ask.
"Well..." he pause for a bit then sigh "Do forgive me my lord" Master Zhen bow "You look...distracted recently".
"Distracted?" repeated Fujin.
"Yes" The old monk return to Fujin's side "I have notice for a while you have been deep in thoughts, like your thinking about what your next move is" The master frown at him "Is there something on your mind my Lord?".

He cast his eyes away from the master knowing he's right. He didn't think anyone would notice for a while as he was thinking about returning the bandages to you. It's only been two weeks since he last saw you that night and return the bandages. He guess you already throw them out because seriously why would keep old dirty bandages from someone you treated. He could have just walked up and say thank you.
He couldn't lie; he looks at the monk.