Scenario 2: Speak

"Doctor Moira will be with you in a moment" the clerk at the front desk stated while grabbing your file, his fiery red hair lean down while writing something in his note pad.
"Okay thank you" you said as you took a seat in the waiting room and pulled out your phone and played around with it.

Usual busy afternoon weekday especially when everyone just wants to go home in a rush and relax after earning another day and another dollar.
Luckily for you getting out early for your therapy session visit and thankfully your work allows you to leave early for them.
Glancing around the office you notice there were only five people here; three were mostly teenagers and the two are both adults. Possibly visiting the other therapists.
A sigh escape your lips as you again turn your attention to your phone and play a small game on it just to past the time.
You hear footsteps coming towards the waiting room made you look up to see a man in his late 40s walking towards the exit with his phone in his hand; probably calling either a family member or a friend.
In two full minutes you quickly got bored of your game and turn it off then place your phone on silence so it won't interrupt during your session.

"Ms. (Your Full name)?" The front desk clerk called; resulting you to stood up.
"Yes?" you ask holding your purse/backpack/bag tight.
"Doctor Moira is ready for you" He said, while you nodded "You know which room?" He ask again.
"Yes, fourth door on the right" you answer as you walked to the right side of the building among with the front desk clerk walking among side you.

Walking past the other doors you finally reach your destination; he use the keys to open the door, turning the key until he heard a 'click' then open it.
Stepping aside to let you in first; you thank him and walked in the room while he closed the door behind you.
In front of you is large office desk with a laptop and a few books on top while behind the desk is rows and rows of books on a deep grey shelve.
Turning to the left you look at two chairs next to large windows with a small table and a large plant on the far left side and fireplace.

Taking off your coat and placing it on the chair in front of you while placing your bag/backpack/purse next to the chair and taking a seat in it and waiting for your doctor to come in.
Slowly you place your hand on your upper right shoulder softly and slowly breathe in then lean on the chair and close your eyes.
You heard the door click open as you open your eyes and look at the door. A tall slender dark skin woman walked in wearing dress pants and long sleeve sweater; her dark brown hair style in a tight bun while letting her bangs on her face hang loosely; taking a sit across from you as her blue eyes stare into you with a kind smile.

 A tall slender dark skin woman walked in wearing dress pants and long sleeve sweater; her dark brown hair style in a tight bun while letting her bangs on her face hang loosely; taking a sit across from you as her blue eyes stare into you with a k...