Scenario 1: Peaceful day

The sound the wind chines ring in the wind next to your bedroom window, breathing in that fresh and calm afternoon air then sigh, making you smile feeling at peace on this weekend day as the sun is about to set.
Sitting on your desk on your laptop typing a report for your work since is due for a few days and you wanted to get it done.
Turning back to your screen and started typing away, you felt something brush against your legs among with rumbling sounds, you turn down to see a big puppy looking at you with sad eyes.

"It's not dinner time yet boy" You reassure the puppy which resulted whimpering and turning on their back paws in the air and belly up, you shook your head while rolling your eyes. "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice" you lean your hand over to his belly and rub it. "Shame on you Winston" in a baby voice while the dog rolled around happily. He did this a lot when he either wants attention or food, but it's mostly the ladder, you have to be strong so you won't fall for his adorable charms. Well its mostly half of the time because you spoil him.

A car engine broke the air making you freeze on the spot and taking a deep breathe you turn to look outside your bedroom window and see a grey pickup truck with lumber in the bunker, slowly turning to go at the back of the house.
Releasing a sigh of relief as you're slowly calm down from your fright, stood up and grab your cell phone lying next to your laptop and walked toward your closet and grab your runner shoes, putting them on and turn to headed towards your door and open it. Winston rolled on his paws and follows you.

"Grandma!?" You called out while walking down the stairs.
"Yes dear?" She answer out from what you can guess she's in the living room.
"Mason is back with the lumber and just pulled in to the backyard, I'm going out back to help him" You explain once you reach the bottom step.
"Alright, just be careful" She said.
"I will!" walking into the kitchen and headed towards the back door, you open it and walked outside with Winston following you.

Stepping down the porch steps just has the young man in his early 20s jump out of his car and walked back to the truck and open the back.
Walking up to him, he's pale with shaggy dark blonde hair and well-build body as his grip on one of the lumbers.