Scenario 11: Slowly taking steps Forward

The sun blaze high in the middle of July weather, the temple of the Wu Shi academy is lively as ever, children running and playing while the teenagers were training underneath trees practicing their kicks as the adults were walking around doing chorus, getting all the fruits and vegetables in wicker baskets.
The fire god walked among the stone way looking at everything around him; seeing so much life in Earthrealm, he can't help but smile.
He can see why Raiden and Fujin take such great lengths to protect this realm and everyone in it.
He reach the training grounds and notice many standing on the wooden poles while using one leg to support themselves as they move their arms around. Inhaling the sweet air listening to everyone laughing, just enjoying their lives. One of the reason Liu Kang enjoys Earthrealm so.
He wanted to learn more outside of the Wu Shi Academy and the White Lotus, he heard of cities with tall buildings, seeing towns, natures and all it's wonders.
Seeing people living their lives always curious by him. Not mention many contents around the world.

'When he is fully ready, we will see he would be assign to which realm'

The elder gods' words echo into his mind which made him frown and cast his eyes down. Honestly he doesn't want to be assign to another realm, he wants to stay here in the realm and with Raiden and Fujin.
He is sure the other realms are amazing just like Earthrealm, but he's been loving this realm, connecting with all the monks and enjoying beautiful nature.
Liu Kang knew the realm is bigger outside the temple grounds and maybe one day he can ask his masters about the places he can go.
But he knew he was being selfish since Raiden and Fujin guide him for his role, then sighs then shook his head. One day he'll tell Raiden and Fujin if he would stay with them but he's not ready to discuss with yet. But not to later incase the Elder Gods have found him a realm.
Slowly he turn his heel and nearly exit the training grounds.

"Heads up!" A voice called out, not only catching Liu Kang's attention but his hand shoots up and quickly grab something in a blink of an eye.

He looked at his hand and tilt his head to the side in question; it's a hat colored black with a red stripe on the top and to his surprise the edges of the hat are sharp

"This is...a strange hat" He spoke while examining it and being careful with the edges.
"Sorry about that!" A man came up to the fire god, panting from running up to him.

Liu Kang looked at the man, possible in his mid-twenties, well-build wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a dragon design, teal cloth hanging from his shoulder down to his waist with a red belt, among with black pants and black boots. The man bow to Liu.

 The man bow to Liu