Scenario 4: Like a Ghost

The sun light hit your eyes making you open them a bit then you turn to the side and put your arm over your head to block out the sun, sigh and try to go back to sleep.
Sadly it didn't last long as a certain dog shove his mouth into your face and give you morning kisses.
Groaning and trying to cover your face again but your dog is very determined to wake you up. Again sighing you get sit up from the bed and look at him annoyed; he sat there looking happy and cute in a 'I know you wove me, you can't be mad at me' with big eyes.
A small grin flash on your face while shaking your head, you said 'Bathroom' Winston jump off and storm out the room.
With a yawn you pull the blanket out of you and stood up from the bed, noticing your phone next to the pillow, quickly grab it put it in your pocket then walked to the kitchen.
Opening the door to let Winston outside then headed to the fridge to grab some orange juice; thinking you want to have a shower first before you make any breakfast since you need to feel more awake.
Walking up to one of the cupboard and open it, grabbing a glass then closing it, twisting the cap off the carton and pour your drink into the glass while watching Winston run around the backyard.
You chuckle to yourself placing the carton of juice on the countertop, grab your glass and drink the juice, slowly waking up.
Glancing around the room you notice your jacket was on the table, you raise an eye-brow in question.

/Why's that down here?/ you thought then shrug, probably thinking Winston couldn't come back in so you grab your jacket to come and get him back inside, once he's in you left it there because you were tired.

Drinking down your orange juice you place the glass in the sink and return the juice carton in the fridge.
You let out a yawn again and stretch your arms and back, basically deciding to go to bed early tonight because you have work tomorrow.
Opening the door and telling Winston to come back in, which he did. Grabbing his dog food and fill up his bowl up to eat and refill his water bowls to then places the dog food away.
Walking up to your room and entering your bathroom, pulling your phone out of your pocket, opening your playlist, press play as your music start playing and place it near the sink as you strip off your pajamas and underwear, climb in the tub, closing the door and turn on the shower.
A content sigh escape your lips when the warm water hits your body, running your hands all over your being and your hair, waking you up fully.
You started to do your shower routine; washing your body with (favorite) scent body wash and scrub all over then rinse out the soap.
Taking the shaving cream off the shelves and apply on your legs and under arms pits and grab your razor and started shaving your legs then your arm pits.
Then finally you grab the shampoo and wash your hair, after that then conditioner your hair and wash it out.
Feeling refresh and awake, turning off the shower then stepping out of the tub and reach over to grab a towel from the towel rack and wrap it around your body then grabbing the second towel and wrap it around your wet hair.
Leaning down to pick up your clothes and underwear while entering your bedroom and toss them in the laundry basket, you need to remind yourself you need to do laundry later on today.
Walking towards your dresser and opening the drawers to grab a new bra and new underwear then check to see what you want to wear today, just as Winston come in to your room and jump on the bed.
For about a minute of what you want to wear, you grab a button up shirt/vest with shorts/pants/skirt and close the drawer.
Using the towel that wrap around your body to dry yourself off more, placing it on the bed then putting on your bra and underwear then get dress.
Buttoning the last button on your shirt, leaning down and grabbing the towel on your head and dry off the water from your hair.
Once finish you grab both towels, went back to the bathroom and hang them up on the towel ranks to dry.
Walking back to the sink and reach to grab your hair brush, your phone started to vibrate.
Looking at the device and notice you have three miss text messages; you pick up your phone, turn off your music and open text messaging. All from Eric.

Gentle as the Breeze - FujinXReader Scenarios - Mortal Kombat Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें