Teach Me

It's Maggie and Winstons wedding. The venue is outside, the theme is Pastels blue, peach, silver, with pops of white. Zola and Ellis are flower girls. Meredith and Maggie have been running around all morning trying to get everything ready.

Hayes and Meredith haven't really been dating or even talking much. It's awkward for them to see each other outside of an OR the tension between the two is slowly becoming unbearable. Hayes can't keep his eyes off Meredith her skin tight silk dress sits perfect on every curve of her body she looks amazing but he wants nothing more than to peel it off of her. Her hair is down longer than it has ever been loosely curled, she has on silver simple earrings. It's Maggie's wedding day but Meredith has his full attention and has all day.

"Picture time." Meredith says walking over to the table Cormac is sitting at. Her hands folded in front of her she stands in front of Cormac who is distracted by the perfect woman in front of him. "Cormac." She shakes him out of his trance. "I-I'm sorry" he shakes his head embarrassed. He looks her up and down licking his lips "Pictures." Is all she manages to choke out. He nods standing up watch her walk in front of him.

"Scoot closer" the photographer waves her hands together. Meredith steps closer to Cormac hesitantly. He grins looking down as he slowly snakes his hand around her waist pulling her closer. Cormac picks his head up turning to to the left pretending to look behind him "I don't bite." He whispers in her ear before returning to the photographer. Meredith's breath hitches as goosebumps trail all over her body. His voice leaving a temporary mark on her, one she has craved for longer than she imagined. She wanted needed more. "Two in the back... to you right some." The photographer says motioning for Cormac and Meredith to move. Meredith looks at him worry taking over her face. He shoots her a smile they both knew was fake. "Come here." He says pulling her waist closer to him. Her hip resting just below his. She leans into him some slightly resting her head on his chest.

A slower song starts playing right as the photographer finishes. Meredith rests her head on Cormac's shoulder watching everyone walking away. "Dance with me." Her voice was a whisper, so quiet he wasn't sure he actually heard her. "I don't dance" He replies. Meredith giggles "today... you do." She stands up off of him draping her arms around the back of his neck. "No really I don't dance... don't know how." He protests making her smile. "Here" she slowly runs her hands down his shoulders...biceps....forearms, finally reaching his big hands. Her eyes locked with his icy blue ones the whole time. "Put your hands here." She says placing his hands on her hips. "A-a-are you okay with this?" He questions "more than." She assures him. "Follow my lead." She begins to sway leading him in a casual slow dance in the grass completely away from the wedding. Cormac's eyes jump from her lips to her green eyes over and over again. "Nows the time you pull me closer..." Meredith steps closer to him still swaying to the music. "...and hold me." She rests her head on his shoulder closer to his chest because of the height difference. The sound of his heart beating and muffled music fills the void of the nonexistent conversation they would be having. "What do I do when the songs over?" Cormac questions. Meredith giggles. "That... is your move." She replies picking her head up to look him in the eyes. He bites his bottom lip moving his left hand to the small of her back and his right up some. He absentmindedly moves closer to her "Cormac" She whispers copying his action. Before either of them can protest their actions their lips are pressed against one others. His hands slowly roam her back. Meredith pulls back resting her forehead on his keeping her eyes closed she pulls him down to her deepening their kiss. His tongue slides in her mouth. The kiss was sweet, loving, something she could definitely get used to. His tongue moves deeper in her mouth a moan escapes her lips unexpectedly. He pulls away from her for air. Both panting they smile. Meredith brings her hand to her lips gently touching them. "I have been wanting to do that for the longest time." He says standing in front of her. "What took so long?" She teases. He looks at her reaching for more of an expression "I-I uh have a wedding to get to..." Meredith breaks the silence. "Ye-yeah go." Cormac replies looking down. Meredith begins to walk away stopping still close to him with her arm extended. "You coming?" He takes her hand walking with her to the dance floor where Maggie pulls her away.

"This is my wedding day..." she whispers frantically walking to the open bar. "Y-yes I know, it's beautiful. Tequila please- on the rocks." Meredith says. "Make that two." Maggie looks at the bar tender to flashes her a smile. "So why did I just watch you kiss the man of every woman's dreams?" Maggie question as the bartender places drinks in front of them. "You kissed him?" Amelia asks from behind them. Meredith rolls her eyes nursing her tequila. "It was one kiss..."