Thunder

The car ride is quite. Meredith in the passengers seat Cormac's driving. She knew Maggie could still possibly be home as well as everyone else. Looking out her window she jumps slightly at the sight of lightning close by. Cormac notices reaching for her although stopping in his tracks she looks over at him. A small smile on her face. "I didn't say not to touch me." She says lightly. His lips moving into a tight smile followed by a nod of his head. He places his hand on the back of hers moving the pad of his thumb lightly over her still silk like skin. "Just lightning... you're okay." His voice was soft, low, and clearly hurt. She returns a silent nod before wrapping her arms around his bicep leaning so her head rests on his arm. They both let out a small sigh. "Cormac?" She asks keeping his eyes on the road he hums in response "I like this... laying with you." She admits he nods licking his bottom lip drawing it into his mouth before responding "me too Mer. More than you know." He confirms. "You holding me." She places a soft kiss on his arm. "Looking at me with those blue eyes." She kisses him again. Lightly, so lightly he contemplates whether or not it was there. "Telling how pretty you say I am" with this kiss she makes sure to open her mouth the slightest. "You are" he whispers. "It feels safe." Her mouth opens more with every kiss. "Homey" kiss. A kiss that now gets the hair on the back of his neck to stand. "Mer." He says with a warning tone. She chuckles laying her head back on his arm. She looks down to his wrist. It lacks the watch he normally wears however she doesn't mind. His hand makes a light fist causing his veins to be slightly more evident. She swallows hard looking at his lower arm. Her mind racing.

God the things he could do. Look at that-

She drags her finger lightly over his protruding vein causing him to lightly chuckle "like what you see grey?" He questions in a teasing manner. She nods "Mhm" is the only responses that comes to mind. "I'm glad" he replies. She licks her lips still slowly moving her fingers.

If his veins are this evident here I can only imagine-

Her mind going the deepest of places. They had only kissed but she was almost positive her and Cormac could and very well would have done more if it weren't for them being still hungover and cautions.  The roar of thunder causing her to jump back to reality tightening her grip on his bicep. Not only was this man nice to look at he was nice to touch. His skin is soft much like he had explained hers; silk like. He was strong, could definitely beat someone to their death if needed however she knew he wouldn't... or at least she hopes. "Just thunder Mer..." he says pulling up to a red light. "I know just... unexpected." She smiles briefly lifting her only for it to return to its previous position.

Unexpected was a perfect word to describe him, their connection, the way when they make eye contact it feels like there's a human magnet between them, their kiss, the car ride, his damn muscles, all of it. It was so unexpected. Unexpectedly perfect. She asked herself why she pushed him away. Why she told him she didn't want to go for dinner. He is and was perfect for the first day she laid eyes on him. Okay maybe that's a stretch he was a bit of an ass that first day however like she said before he didn't hurt to look at. "Meredith what way?" He questions pulling up to a stop sign she looks around for a second "Uhh right." She is now sitting up watch to make sure he was going the right way the whole time.

His hand found the inside of her thigh she hadn't protested his actions until he started moving it up and down her leg. "Oh- Cor- you-you gotta stop." He chuckles stopping his movements however keeping his hand resting neatly between her legs. "Why?" He cocks an eyebrow looking in her direction. She shakes her head. "You clearly know why." She curses herself for practically moaning in front of him before he could even try to get her into a bed. "Mmm but I don't think I do though." He replies earning Meredith to shake her head. "Yes, you very much do." She protest giving him a warning look. "Humor me Meredith. Tell me exactly why I can't." His voice dropped an octave making his accent even thicker than it already is. Her breath hitches pushing her feet on the floor of the car, her head leans back some trying to stop the throbbing between her thighs. He chuckles moving his hand slowly again.

"Looks really wet..." he says looking at her. "Outside I mean." He glances out her window. She turns her head locking her eyes with his briefly "not fuu-" his thumb comes in contact with her core lightly swiping over it before quickly moving away causing her to whimper at the loss of connection. Cormac chuckles "you're a tease." She says sitting up properly. "Mhm... only for you though, that is until I get to take you out."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Have not proofread yet but will in the morning. I took a brake from writing for a while however I'm back now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.