Rain

Cormac opens Meredith's door waiting for her to get out of the car. It's rain harder now. Meredith gets out standing in front of him. He closes the door maintaining direct eye contact with her the  whole time. "Thank you, I had a good time." Meredith says. He nods stuffing his hands in his pockets "come out with me. Please." He asks. She hesitates before responding "I have a rule..." she replies. He raises an eyebrow in confusion "cant kiss me till the third date." She says. He drops his head shaking it "grey you're gonna be the death of me." He say's through a small laugh. She nods. "Tonight? Eight?" He questions she nods "that works... where are we going?" Meredith fires back a question. "You'll see. Wear jeans and a top." He replies Meredith rolls her eyes. "No! I was gonna go naked. Good thing you told me." She teases unsuccessfully "I'd much rather that..." he teases back. "In public Hayes? Hmm... doesn't seem like you." Cormac shakes his head. "No. Definitely not, I don't share." He confirms. Meredith cocks an eyebrow "what's mine is mine Meredith." She swallows hard looking down. "Do I at least get a hug good bye?" He questions catching her attention she smiles with a nod. "Of course." She steps closer to him wrapping her hands around his waist as he does the same. The hug goes on longer than it should their faces lingering close "Meredith..." his voice barely above a whisper "Hmm?" She asks moving so she can look him in the eye. He grins sliding his hands down her back. He quickly in one swift motion picks Meredith up. Her legs immediately wrap around his waist as she yells. They both laugh.

Holding Meredith close, looking in her eyes, feeling her touch is everything he's wanted since he got here. The fact that it's happening is mind blowing to him. Her shirt is wet so is her hair. Rain drops roll off her skin as her clothes stick to her petit body. Her arms encircle his neck as he spins with her. She looks up at the clouds above them. Quickly looking back to his Atlantic blue eyes. Her hand moves from the back of his neck to his jaw. Her eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips. She notices the pull between them, the slight movement of his body growing closer to her's. She turns her head to the left disconnecting their eyes. He sighs slowly dropping her to her feet. "Third date." She says with her hand on his chest. "Just a kiss good bye?" He pries she smiles rolling her eyes. "One- little- peck good bye." She agrees leaning onto her tippy toes moving to his lips. He leans down pecking her lips once lingering still. His lips close enough for her to feel his warm breath his her skin. Her eyes open searching for his that open with hers. He moves his hand to her jaw slowly moving back to the nape of her neck. He leans in pecking her lips once more, a sigh evaporates from her lips as he moves to peck them again this time staying. His tongue glides across her bottom one slowly resting the water. Her lips part just enough for his tongue to slip through. Cormac is quick to pull her bottom lip between his teeth lightly biting earning a moan from her. She pulls back from the kiss her hands on each of his biceps now looking him in the eye. "That my friend was more than a kiss good bye." She says he smiles "you kiss your kids like that? Your mom?" She questions "do you? I'm positive you moaned." He counters. She just looks at him. "Because Meredith..." he cocks his eyebrow moving closer to her ear. "sono l'unico che può sentirti così ..." he says making her breath hitch. (I'm the only one who gets to hear you like that) she nods looking him in the eye. "I-I should probably be getting inside now." She chokes out. He nods stepping out of her way. "I'll see you at eight then?" He questions with his back to her. She chuckles "yes Cormac..." she says walking to the door. "Do I get a good night kiss to night?" He asks. They both chuckle "we'll see." She replies "good bye Hayes" She twists the knob of the door slowly knowing her sister's were standing right there. "Bye grey." He replies getting in his car.

"You're supposed to be on your honeymoon." Meredith says walking in the house completely soaked from the rain. "And you were supposed to come home after the wedding." Maggie counters. "Mhm... I'm taking a shower." Meredith says walking up stairs to her room. She walks into the conjoined bathroom right as her phone goes off.

Hayes:
Wear a dress tonight... not fancy tho.
10:37

Hayes:
And heels...
10:37

Hayes:
Maybe bring a change of clothes too.
10:38

Hayes:
No scratch that. Don't bring clothes. Shit I don't know...
10:38

Hayes:
I can't wait to see you again... I miss you already.
10:40

Me:
I'll wear a dress and heels. You just saw me cor... how do you miss me?
10:41

Hayes:
I just like you that much.
10:41

Me:
Uh-huh. Where are we going?
10:42

Hayes:
You'll see...
10:42

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter wasn't done, or proofread however Greys only gave us crumbs so I provide more. Thank me later.