The T-Shirt I'm Wearing

Cormac wakes up in his bed with a pounding headache. He rubs his eyes pulling the blanket off of him. "Shit." He gasps "what happened last night?" He asks himself quickly sliding on grey sweatpants. He walks down stairs looking down to make sure he doesn't miss one. He looks up to see Meredith laying having just woken up on his couch. "Uh." He says Meredith giggles closing her eyes again. "Well damn." He says walking down stairs. He walks into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water popping two Advil in his mouth before walking back to the living room. "I'm sorry... what happened last night?" He questions sliding his hand under Meredith's legs sitting next to her pulling her legs over his lap. "I'll spare you the details." She replies with a smile. "I'm never drinking again." Cormac shakes his head. "You hurtin'?" Meredith question looking at him as he places his hand over the blanket on her ankles. "Mhm" he nods "I feel like I was hit by a-" he clears his throat "train." Meredith laughs "train huh?" He rolls his eyes "you are... something else" He says looking at her. "Some may even say special." Meredith replies earring a head shake from Cormac. "You, Meredith grey are definitely... evil you're evil." They both lightly laugh.

Sitting in comfortable silence Cormac slips his hand under the blanket keeping them at her ankles but not touching her yet. "I was cold" he shrugs. "Mhm" Meredith replies. Cormac places his hands down softly on her legs. "See? Cold" he argues. "You are cold get off me" She says pulling her legs away. "Hey! Come back you're warm" he says. She shakes her head no Cormac moves closer to her "yes!" He whines putting his hands back on her legs a little higher up. "You're cold! It's making me cold!" She whines back. He smirks moving his hands slowly up her legs feeling the goosebumps he gave her. He wraps his hands around to the back to her thighs pulling her on to his lap. She smiles with her knees bent on each side of him. His hands slowly trace the outside of her body. She lets a quiet sigh escape her lips immediately blushing. His hands are moving up to her shoulders pulling her blanket over her back.

"I'm not cold anymore" he says looking at her forest green eyes. She smiles as his hand find their way back to her thighs. He trails his hands up her thighs to the outer edge of her backside, she again sighs. "I-I'm sorry" Her voice bashful and quiet. He shakes his head "don't be... I like it" She blushes at his comment. He's never seen her like this but he loves it. "Meredith, you're beautiful..." he brings his hand closer to her face tucking a strand of her golden locks behind her ear. She chuckles

"I am not. Not right now. I have make up all over my face, I'm hung over, my hairs a mess-" she's cut off. "You are. You are in my shirt which trust me is adorable."

His shirt... never even in his wildest dream did he think he'd ever get to see this. The way his shit covers just enough of her body to hide everything but if she stretches he gets the smallest glimpse of her seamless lace panties, or how it falls off one shoulder when she moves her arms a certain way. It's a view he could get very used to.

"Your hair is perfect, it always is." He says Meredith smiles looking at him. "You're beautiful" his hand rests on her jaw his fingers behind her ear, his thumb on her cheek. He takes a deep breath breathing in her beauty. The pad of his thumb trailing over her skin which feels like silk. "So beautiful" he whispers. Meredith begin to get a burning feeling in her stomach. She loves this moment, wants to hold onto it forever but she wants more. She needs more. Cormac's eyes are glued to her lips. Slightly stained a lighter pink from the makeup she wore the night before.

They look so soft... I just... need them.

He moves his hand slowly to her chin only his fingertips touching her. His thumb tracing her bottom lip barely touching it. Her eyes close just for a split second. "Davvero davvero bello" (so so beautiful) his voice is low, staying at a raspy whisper, deep but caring. Meredith sighs as he pulls his hand away from her chin, returning to it previous place. "Cor" She whispers as his hand moves back to her thigh... her backside. He pulls her on his lap more, closing just enough space between the two for each other's breath to be felt on their burning with desire skin. She looks down at him, his head tilted back resting on the back of the couch. Her hair falls to the side of her face bushing against his stubble. She moves closer to his lips. "Bacciami" the Italian phrase lightly rolling off her lips that brush his sending a shockwave down his spine. He looks in her eyes before moving up pressing his lips to hers.

Her soft lips press against his equally as soft lips. She moves her head some as his tongue moves across her bottom lip leaving a trail he wasn't sure he'd ever mark again. She parts her lips letting him take over. Their tongues dance together for what feels like ever. Meredith pulls away from lack of oxygen. She rests her forehead on his keeping her eyes closed. His arms wrap around her waist holding her close to him. He's used to seeing the bossy, on high alert, mature, Meredith. Work Meredith. Meredith who he never imagined to be like this. He kisses her neck once resting his head on her shoulder with a sigh as she catches her breath. He smiles knowing he's the reason she let her guard down, even if it was just a kiss, if it meant nothing she got to relax at his touch, in his arms, in his house, and shirt. "That... was the best kiss I have ever had." She says with her hand in his almost too short to see hair. She backs up some making his head lift off her shoulder their eyes lock. "I want to do that everyday Mer."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Ooooo they kissed kissed. So what do we think?