Three

Meredith walks out of the house onto the porch. Cormac is sitting on a outdoor couch that is set to the side of the porch over looking everything. The sun is bright still, starting to set which casts a golden hue on his skin.

He is the one who calls her beautiful. But in all reality he is beautiful, the icy eyes, bright white smile, his body, the veins, even the lack of hair which she would've hated in her past. She really hates how she keeps comparing this relationship to previous ones. Of course this is different, he is different. She's older now, more mature. She has three kids, he has two. She should expect it to be different. The truth is she's never going to have anything or one like Derek because Derek is dead. He is gone, cormac isn't and Jesus she'd really like to stop thinking about her dead husband right now.

Meredith steps up in between his legs, her hands finding the top of his head slowly moving to the nape of his neck to tilt his head up. Cormac looks at her with a smile. "Hi." He whispers Meredith is quick to return the smile before leaning down capturing his lips with her in a heated kiss. His hands find her hips pulling her closer, she moans into his mouth as he slips his tongue past her lips. Cormac pulls back ending the kiss with a few pecks. He stands pushing Meredith back until her back hits the outdoor counter where he lifts her.

A moan escapes Meredith yet again because this mans muscles. Cormac smiles his lips still melded with hers at the moan he coaxes out of her. The moans he, himself, Cormac Hayes is able to coax out of Meredith Grey.

He'd love to stand here, groping, suck, licking, kissing her, worshiping her. He's love to continue to make out like a couple of horny teenagers when they are home alone and essentially that's what they are doing but he has to stop. He has to stop because she needs food, he has to stop because if he keeps going, if he keeps hearing her moan, sigh, whine, the way she is his body is going to react.

Cormac wants nothing more. He wants to watch her come apart. Literally come. Under him as his tongue swirls her most sensitive bundle of nerves to then kiss up her body mumbling Italian phrases in her ear, as he begins to pound into her, hearing she scream his name, he'd end by slowly making love to her telling her every. Single. Thing. That makes his heart clench about her. Every single thing that drives him mad. He'd do it again and again and again until the sun rose. Really would love absolutely nothing more, however while he longs for that, he longs to make love to her, to taste her, fuck her even he doesn't know if she is comfortable with that yet.

This is early still. Technically they're first date. Meredith and Cormac are both adults they know how they feel about each other, they both know how sexual attraction feels, they can both manage it. That he is aware of. What he doesn't want to happen is regret. He doesn't want her to regret it, Cormac isn't doubting himself or his abilities he knows he can make her feel good, will make her feel good. He also knows how it feels to move on. Yes Meredith has had sex with other people since her husband, yes she has had most of her 'firsts' and some how this feels different. Is Meredith feeling the same way? That he doesn't know.

So he pulls back, for good this time with three little pecks to her lips. She whines tries to pull him back with hands on the back of his head, his lips expertly miss her lips though pressing against her cheek.

Three times. Three pecks. Three little pecks, to her lips, her cheek. Three little words on the tip of his tongue. Three little words that he chokes down. Three little words with a big, huge meaning. Three little words that could make or break this relationship. Three little words he has never felt for someone they way he is feeling with Meredith since Abby. Three. Three. Three.

"Whatcha want for dinner?" He gives no time for a response. "Pasta sound okay?" While it's cliche pasta for the first date. It's like taking her to a fancy restaurant. He can see it in her eyes too. She squints, nods. "Yeah it's fine." Fine. That word 'fine' Cormac rolls his eyes because this night, the rest of his plans are way more than just fine.

"Good." Go change into something lighter, you'll want it. With that he turns rummaging through the outdoor fridge. Is Meredith confused yes. Does she trust him? Abso-fucking-lutely so she hops off the counter. Runs inside to the huge master bedroom grabbing a pair of black sweatpants and a bikini. It's a light blue, dust blue she rubs her thumb over the fabric with a smile it's the exact color of the dress she wore to Maggie's wedding. Sighs, thinking she hopes he notices, walking into the bathroom to quickly change.

The bikini is showy. A V-cut top and cheeky bottom, makes her look tan, pairs perfectly with her silver jewelry. The material of the bikini is thin, not see through but not very thick, it does push up her breast more than others, more than the clothes she just had on, would Cormac like it? Probably. She really fucking hopes so. She touches up her hair, mascara, lip gloss, and heads back outside.

As Meredith walks she sees Cormac standing at the counter with flower two bowls and eggs. When he said pasta she though he meant boil some water and clap some red sauce on top not make it from scratch. She shakes her head looking him in the eye.

"I don't know how to make pasta."

He nods.

"That exactly why I'm gonna teach you."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Who's excited for them to make pasta? Who think Cormac is gonna get lucky? Who thinks this story should end soon? Also the inspiration for the bikini in the story if any of you needed a visual. DIDNT PROOFREAD!

 DIDNT PROOFREAD!