Whiskies Gone

Meredith looks up to see Cormac in the middle of the dance floor looking at her. "Whiskey- enough. On the rocks as well please." Meredith says the bartender clearly surprised at how well she multitasks. "Thank you. It was one kiss and dance." Meredith picks up the glass from the bar top. "And now a drink..." Amelia counters shooting her a telling look. "Someone is trying to get in bed." Maggie says sipping her drink. Meredith rolls her eyes as she steps forward. She turns around now with her back to Cormac who is still watching her. "Can you just go enjoy you wedd-" Meredith pauses as she feels hands on her hips. "-ding day? You only get one." Amelia and Maggie laugh as Meredith looks behind her at the tall, handsome man, with a chiseled face, and piercing blue eyes. "Whiskey." She says handing him the glass. "Thank you." He replies his long fingers grip the glass as he brings it to his lips, Meredith observing carefully. "Come here." Cormac whispers pulling her closer to his body. "Meredith..." Maggie protests. "I'm a big girl Maggie, thank you." Meredith replies looking at her. "Come dance with me." Cormac says still standing with Meredith in front of him his hand wrapped around her waist. "What happened to 'I don't dance'?" Meredith questions in a teasing manner. "I need more lessons." He replies playing along. "If you'll excuse us ladies I have a lesson to tend to." He says looking to Amelia then Maggie. "Beautiful wedding Maggie, congratulations." His lips pull into a smile. "Thank you Hayes, and thank you for coming."  Maggie replies Meredith smiles looking at Maggie. Cormac takes his hand off Meredith's waist taking her hand in his.

"You know how to dance." Meredith says looking at Cormac as they sway to the music. "No, I'm following your lead." He protests. Meredith smiles "you're doing a good job." She replies. Cormac bites his lip looking in Meredith's eyes. Everything else stops. It's just him and Meredith, dancing to a slow song in the moon light. "You're beautiful." He says Meredith blushes looking down for a second "thank you." She replies. He nods "you don't look to bad you're self." She compliments. "Meredith... it's about to be my move." He says nervously. She chuckles nodding "it is." She confirms right as the song ends. Cormac smiles at her not moving. "You nervous?"  Meredith asks. He slightly turns red. "Me? Nervous... no." He replies Meredith laughs "don't be. We're just... friends at a wedding dancing." Cormac pulls away from Meredith standing in front of her. "Meredith..." her stomach drops as he says her name. "Here." He grabs her hand leading her to a table away from everyone. "I don't want to be your friend. Meredith I like you." He says as they sit down next to each other. "That kiss... tell you felt something." She nods in an understanding way. "I-I loose sleep thinking of you. Not talking to you these past few weeks. It hurt I mean I actually hurt. I'm not good with words." She smiles looking down at her hands in her lap. She knows what he's trying to say. "Cormac stop." She says looking up. He freezes. "Stop... rambling." He smiles nodding. "Come on... I'm hungry." She says standing walking to where the food is.

Meredith steals a grape off of Cormac's plate "hey." He says as she pops it in her mouth. "Hm?" She hums looking him in the eye. He gently on her cheek. He leans forward kissing her deeply. Sucking his tongue in her mouth catching her by surprise, his tongue exploring her mouth before he takes the grape from her mouth to his. "Mmm that way good." He says looking her in the eyes. "Oh my- shit cor." She says looking at him earning a chuckle. "Hey what do you say we uh... get out of here?" He asks placing his hand on her thigh. "You... my friend are very drunk." She replies resting her head on his shoulder "you're not drunk enough." He argues "and you have to many clothes on." He continues Meredith laughs shaking her head at him. "Wait till I tell you this tomorrow." She says. "Come on... come home with me let me show you what I can do." He pleads. Meredith picks her head up looking at him. "What exactly can you do?" She questions knowing what he's going to say. "I'm going to lay you on my bed, carefully take you dress off because I don't want to rip it you have to wear it to our wedding." Meredith smiles slipping her hand in his pocket. "Our wedding huh?" She questions. "Oh yeah you me all of our kids. Not big because I don't think you really like weddings this dress because your hot in it I mean smoking hot." He explains as she pulls his keys out of his pocket slipping them in her bag. "Mhm." She says. "Big ring... I don't expect you to wear it but you deserve it. Then sex. All night long." He finishes. "You are definitely not going home." She says as Maggie sits down. "Hey Cormac." She says Meredith grabs his hand in hers holding it. "Maggie! You wanna be Meredith's maid of honor?" Maggie looks at Meredith her eyes widening. "He's drunk. We're leaving. Thank you for everything, it was beautiful Maggie really. Call me tomorrow okay?" Meredith says "no no No Meredith and I are getting married." Cormac's voice got louder. "Shhh. Cormac let's keep it a secret we can surprise everyone... you don't want Richard finding out." Meredith plays along with his drunkenness. "Have fun Mer thank you for everything today. I love you." Merry and Maggie stand up reaching over Cormac's hugging. "I love you. I can't believe my baby sister is married." Meredith says a tear escapes both of there eyes. "Woah mer." Cormac says placing his hand on her ass. "Gonna make me act up." Maggie and Meredith roll their eyes laughing. "Be safe, tell Winston I said congratulations and thank you." Meredith says. Maggie nods. "Don't let him drive." Meredith was helping Cormac's to stand up. "Definitely not." She replies.

"I won't touch you I promise I just to cuddle." Cormac says laying in his bed. "No. You are drunk and I am tipsy... no cuddling." She replies. "Come on babe."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Oh no. Hayes is drunk what's gonna happen next. I was going to keep this just one chapter but a few asked for me to continue so I am.