ch1 akuma attack

authors pov

15:50 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"i don't fucking know how i get caught up with your shit, alya!" y/n whisper shouts at alya as they both run towards the akumatised villain. "we will get captured! we should've stayed with mari and hid!"

"girl, have faith," she says, taking y/n's hand. they run behind the villain, hiding behind a lamppost. "and even if we do get captured, chat noir and ladybug will come save us,"

"i deal with you for what? for what?" y/n grumbles as alya drags her more towards the villain. "gimme your phone. you're not recording properly," alya hands y/n her phone, letting her record the villain properly. 

chat noir and ladybug get to the scene and start fighting the villain. 

"they're so cool!" alya says. "y/n, look!"

"alya! i'm trying to record-" a dark purple whip wraps itself around y/n's waist, pulling her towards the villain. y/n's natural hair got messier, making her purse her lips. "and i tried so hard in the morning to make it perfect,"

"you let her go!" ladybug shouts, as the akumatised villain, midnight, brings y/n closer to him. ladybug tenses. "let her go, now!"

"oh? the little bug has a weakness," midnight says, hawkmoth taking note of y/n. 

"you heard the lady! let her go!" chat noir says, backing up ladybug. of course, he knows y/n. but she only knows him as adrien, not chat noir. but he still cares deeply for her, he didn't know what it was but it was kinda like fate.

"and the stupid cat likes her too?" midnight chuckles, darkly. the outline of the dark butterfly mask appears on their face. 

"this is useful information," hawkmoth says to midnight. he smiles, darkly. "good work, midnight! now get me the miraculous!"

"yes, hawkmoth," midnight says. "get ready for a ride girlie," y/n chuckles nervously at midnight's words, scaring her.

'oh shit,'

~

"i've got her!" chat says as he finally gets y/n out of the akumatised villains grip. y/n hands immediately go to chat noir's neck. chat noir stops himself from purring, barely.

"take her somewhere safe!" ladybug orders, using her yoyo to pull midnight towards her as midnight struggles to reach out for y/n. "go, chat!"

"right!" chat noir jumps over buildings, y/n in his arms, trying to get her somewhere safe. y/n clings to him, praying she won't fall. he places her down on top of a building. 

"sorry, pretty girl," he says, kissing her back of her hand. "i don't really want to place you here, but ladybug needs help. i'll come back for you,"

"it's okay," y/n laughs. "go save paris," chat noir winks at her, jumping of the building with a back hand spring. y/n laughs as he looks back at her. she claps, making chat noir feel good about himself, and he runs off to help ladybug. "now, games," y/n takes out alya's phone from her coat pocket. "thankfully, she didn't delete [favorite mobile game]. let's play,"

~

alya paces in the classroom as everyone comes back into school since the akuma has been captured. 

"hey, babe?" nino questions as he walks over to her. "are you okay?" he pulls down his headphones, ready to listen to his girl. 

"have you seen y/n?" she says. "we were stalking an akuma attack and she got captured by the villain. and i lost sight of her. nino, what if something bad happened to her?"

"hey," nino wraps his arms around alya. "we know y/n. one of the funniest, stubbornness and nicest girls in the world. she's fine,"

"hey guys," marinette says, looking at alya. adrien comes from behind marinette, closing his white blazer. "alya? are you okay?"

"you guys, haven't seen y/n, have you?" nino asks. marinette and adrien tense, looking at each other. 

"n-no, why?"

"because alya can't seem to find her from the attack," nino says, rubbing alya's back up and down, soothing her.

"alya," marinette starts, taking her hands. "ladybug's superpower fixes everything, you know that more than anything. y/n is fine, she might just still be somewhere. have you tried calling her?"

"she doesn't have her phone," alya says. but a light bulb goes off in her head. "but she has mine! someone call her! someone call my phone!"

nino scrolls on in his contacts to find 'my muse <33'. he presses on the contact and the phone dials, calling for three seconds, before someone answers. 

"hello?"