ch2 pretty lady

authors pov

16:50 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"hello?" it is y/n's voice, making the four breathe out in relief. "nino?"

"hey dude,"

"hey, wassup?" alya takes the phone from nino's hands, putting it on loud speaker.

"y/n! i'm so sorry. i didn't take you with me-"

"hey, alya," y/n says. "don't worry about it. if you didn't take me, you might have got captured. and i prefer it this way anyway,"

"where are you?" nino asks. marinette glares at adrien, making him look somewhere other than her bluebell eyes.

y/n stands and walk to the edge of the building, looking at the view, trying the figure out her surroundings. 

"i think i'm near xxx street, near the eiffle tower," she says. "chat noir said he was gonna come get me but i guess he forgot,"

"guys, i need to go," adrien lies. "i've got a photoshoot," nino nods and him and adrien fist bump. adrien hugs alya.

'i can't believe i forgot her,'

"see ya, dude," nino says. 

"agreste is leaving? see you tomorrow if i can get down from here," she laughs, making the four laugh.

"bye y/n,"

~

the call ends as alya's phone didn't have that much battery and y/n doesn't have the charger. y/n hums [favourite song] as she puts alya's phone in her coat pocket. she looks out to the scenery, feeling at home.

"hey~" y/n turns her head to the sound of the voice. her [eye colour] eyes look into green cat ears, making her smile. "i'm so sorry for leaving you here-"

"you forgot?" y/n asks, turning her face back to the view. "it's okay,"

"i would never-"

"don't lie, chat noir," y/n says, standing up. "it's okay. you think you can just take me to school? my friend's freaking out," chat noir frowns, but he fixes his face before y/n could see. but she sees. 

"of course, pretty lady," he puts his hand out for y/n to take. she takes it before he picks her up bridal style. "and i wouldn't forget you, y/n,"

"how do you know my name?" y/n eyebrows rise, looking at chat noir. he looks at her quickly with a smirk on his face.

"superpower,"

"bullshit,"

"it's true,"

"nah, you're playing," she says. "alya would've said something about it on her blog,"

"there's no way that alya girl knows everything about my superpowers. and there might be things that even i don't know,"

"oh? that seems kinda cool," y/n says. "do you think i can ask you question? alya has loads for you but she's never gets the chance, since the akumas are getting stronger," chat noirs eyes go wide.

'how could she tell?'

"sure. anything for you, pretty  lady,"

"don't flirt with me, you dumb cat,"

~

"y/n!" alya squeezes y/n. "i'm so sorry. next time, we scout akuma's we have to be more safe,"

"there's gonna be a next time?!" y/n whines. alya punches her arm, lightly. "other than that, i asked some questions to chat noir about his powers and everything-"

"so you got more info!" alya squeals. "that's amazing! you think you can come over today?"

"yeah, i think so," y/n says. "and i need help; can you help me fix my hair?"

chat noir watches y/n and alya interact with each other on the roof of the school, hiding himself pretty well. 

"do you like her?" ladybug asks him as she appears from beside him. "y/n's nice, chat. we've known her for how long?"

"i know," he says, not being able to take his eyes of her. "but it's something else, like an urge to protect her and get closer to her as chat noir, not adrien,"

"is it to do with plagg?" ladybug asks, pursing her lips. "maybe he knows? i can ask tikki is she knows?"

"it's okay, lady," he says. he sighs, taking his baton from behind him. "i'll see you, later?"

"course, chat,"