ch8 consult

authors pov

11:50 AM PARIS, FRANCE

"hey, guys?" y/n questions as she and the gang have a picnic at the park. "does anyone know how to get contact with chat noir or ladybug?"

"i can try," alya says, taking out her phone. "why, girl? is there something going on?"

"yeah, dudette," nino says. "can't we help you?"

"i wish you could," y/n laughs, putting her braids in a bun. "but this is just a hero thing, i think. like a really important hero thing,"

adrien and marinette look at each other with wide eyes. 

"i'll put something on my blog to try and get their attention," alya says, typing away on her phone. 

"thank you, alya,"

"of course, girl,"

"sorry, guys," marinette says, standing up. she pulls adrien up with her. "i need to draw some more designs for adrien's next photoshoot,"

"adrien? your dad let mari design for him again?" y/n asks, eating the icing off a cupcake, that marinette got from her family's bakery. marinette sticks her tongue out at y/n, y/n doing the same to marinette.

"i should feel offended but i'm not, because i know i'm the better drawer," marinette says. y/n fake gasps then laughs. "we'll see you guys later,"

"bye,"

"bye dudes,"

"deuces,"

~

y/n walks home in the rain, which she doesn't mind. the only bad thing is that the picnic had to end early because of it.

"yeah, lil' mama a savage, making you bitches look average..."she lets the song baggage play through her ears, as she has her umbrella up, above her head. she hums in sync with the song, making her smile. 

she walks into her house, locking the door behind her. she see's her older brother sleeping with his partner, in the living room with television still on. she walks into the living room, turning the television off and putting a blanket of the couple. 

she walks up the stairs into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. y/n used to live with her mother but she died two years ago so she only lives with her older brother.

she turns on her phone about to go on her bed but she hears voices.

"do you even think she's here?"

"we did knock some time ago, maybe she's not home?"

"but she did say she wants to talk to us,"

"lets just her a few minutes,"

y/n walks over to her balcony and opens the blinds to see paris's heroes. 

"kitty-i mean chat noir-"

"i already know about your relationship," ladybug says, looking at y/n. "hi y/n, obviously, you know me as ladybug. and me and chat got told that you need to speak to us,"

"yeah, i do. come inside, it's kinda a long story," y/n says, guiding them inside.

~

"so you know what a miraculous and what a kwami is?" ladybug questions as she stands against y/n's wall. "because of this dream you had?"

"i don't know what a kwami is," y/n says as chat noir sits between her thighs and she racks her hands through his golden hair.

"but you said the name plagg didn't you? that's what..." chat noir starts, looking over to ladybug for consent. she nods, biting on her nail. "makes us 'us'. the miraculous-"

"is the bling. your ring, and your earrings," y/n says. she breathes out, taking in all the information. "are you okay with me knowing all this?"

ladybug nods with a smile. 

"of course," she says. "you have a good heart, i trust you with this information. i'm going to consult with some others, i'll see you both later,"

"you don't want me to come with you, lady?" chat noir asks. she shakes her head. 

"no, it's okay. i'll just tell you later," she says. she walks over to the balcony. "bye guys. bug out,"

"that was so scary," y/n breathes out, slumping onto her bed. 

"you were scared?" chat noir questions, sitting on her bed. 

"of course i was!" y/n says. "ladybug is so cool! and powerful! i never wanna get on her bad side,"

"yeah. you don't want to,"

"and she's amazing!"

"i'm not amazing?" chat noir questions, with a pout. his cat ears dropping. y/n sits up, tilting her head.

"of course you are, chaton," she says. 

"c-chaton?" chat noir questions.

"i'm just trying more nicknames. you don't like?"

"no, i love them, princess,"